Thread: Kevin durant

All-Star

Default Kevin durant

looks like kd had a falling out with draymond green. I know the bulls never get the big fish but I think its worth trying.

Might be a tough sell for a dude who went to a 73-9 team to win rings. Lakers, Clippers, Knicks more likely.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by CODE_BLUE56 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Might be a tough sell for a dude who went to a 73-9 team to win rings. Lakers, Clippers, Knicks more likely.
    Bulls have to be more attractive than the knicks. Lakers doesnt seem likely since he and lebron play the same position. I don't think a starting 5 of dunn, lavine, durant, markkanen, lopez is a bad sell.

I would hope they would at least shoot their shot. 99% chance he wonít come to Chicago but you never know until you try.

Retired Bandwagon Mod clonetrooper264's Avatar

I'm all for trying. I expect nothing though.
    Bulls season be like
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    Bulls have to be more attractive than the knicks. Lakers doesnt seem likely since he and lebron play the same position. I don't think a starting 5 of dunn, lavine, durant, markkanen, lopez is a bad sell.
    until fred benches lopez again.

Why is it a conclusion that Durant is leaving that team?

Does not really matter, he took the easy road to rings signing with golden state, I doubt he will want to work for it again.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    Lopez is not going to be on this team for much longer.
    "I am a pirate of near-mythical reputation, I am feared across the seven seas for my ruthlessness and sword-fighting prowess, and I am well known for taking no prisoners."

Hidden Content

Urblocks Wife Got a Raise Gustavus Adolphus's Avatar

Durant is kind of a bitch.
    My Current Alts
    1. HeHateMe
    2. Novak
    3. Warden of the Northeast
    4. Teddy KGB
    5. brett05
    6. BearDen

Quote Originally Posted by CODE_BLUE56 View Post
    Clippers - Yes, itís Los Angeles and Doc Rivers is the coach for now. However, the only promising guy they got is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

Lakers - Sure, you got LeBron. However, they play the same position and if Iím not mistaken, I believe Durant wants to be the #1 guy on a team.

Knicks - New York seems to be a more likely situation than the other two. The status of Porzingis is unknown and it seems to be concerning that it is taking longer than expected. However, they do have some promising players like Knox, Robinson, and Trier.
    "I am a pirate of near-mythical reputation, I am feared across the seven seas for my ruthlessness and sword-fighting prowess, and I am well known for taking no prisoners."

Hidden Content

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by dreadpirateroberts View Post
    Clippers - Yes, it’s Los Angeles and Doc Rivers is the coach for now. However, the only promising guy they got is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

Lakers - Sure, you got LeBron. However, they play the same position and if I’m not mistaken, I believe Durant wants to be the #1 guy on a team.

Knicks - New York seems to be a more likely situation than the other two. The status of Porzingis is unknown and it seems to be concerning that it is taking longer than expected. However, they do have some promising players like Knox, Robinson, and Trier.
    I actually think LBJ and Durant are very compatible players.