Every time i start to believe in Mitch

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
He does dumb shit. Nice Ints champ. Thank the lord he's mobile. Now Im not saying everything he did was bad tonight, because it wasnt. Howev, the triple fucking coverage INT was one of the worst decisions Ive seen Mitch make. Fucking one read and flee Mitchell.

That shit isnt going to fly against the saints in the playoffs.

Are you a BearMick alt?

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Everytime I start to believe in CCS posters.....

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah he didn't play great, but he made plays, AND this D kicked ass!!! We are 7-3 1st place soooo...SHUT THE FUCK UP OP!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trubisky doesn't turn the ball over a lot and the picks were not something I'm overly concerned about. The bigger issue in the playoffs will be making sure the offense doesn't stall for entire halves it did in the second half yesterday. One offensive TD isn't going to keep up with Brees. That said, the Vikings have a tough defense and their DBs were airtight in coverage, and the Bears still managed to win a big game.

Nagy needs to realize when defenses have Cohen sniffed out on these outside runs. There are a handful of 3-5 yard losses a game on these plays that hurt drives.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Vikings defense is pretty bad ass. They fully adjusted to our game plan in the second half.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The only problem with that first ing was Gariel being the WR. Perfect pass if the target was taller. But can't throw that deep ball to Gab unless he has a step or more. On the 2nd, it was just miscommunication between Trubs and AR.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Trubisky doesn't turn the ball over a lot and the picks were not something I'm overly concerned about. The bigger issue in the playoffs will be making sure the offense doesn't stall for entire halves it did in the second half yesterday. One offensive TD isn't going to keep up with Brees. That said, the Vikings have a tough defense and their DBs were airtight in coverage, and the Bears still managed to win a big game.

Nagy needs to realize when defenses have Cohen sniffed out on these outside runs. There are a handful of 3-5 yard losses a game on these plays that hurt drives.

Bingo. The Cohen runs to the outside were getting hard to watch. Between him and Mitch, we must have ran 300 yards last night but only 148 of them counted as forward progress.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
With all due respect Chad Kelly, fuck yourself.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
The one he threw into triple coverage was a bad read as well as the 2nd pick he threw. Cohen was wide open on the check down and Braunecker was extremely wide open on the 2nd one. That play probably goes for 25 yards if he makes the correct read. That being said, Mitch is a play maker. He's damn exciting to watch and I'll take him all day every day. Kid has balls!

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Yeah that Vikes D is really good. Give Trubs some time, it’s his first year in this system. Also, he’s had the luxury of great field position at times, he’s making the system even better with his mobility.

I think if you go back and watch the game, Mitch played well. Everyone just concentrates on the picks but I don't think either throw was a bad throw. The first pick was just a great play by the defender, Gabriel did not go up and attack the ball on a perfect throw. The 2nd one was more on Robinson not finishing his route. Everyone just fixates on the picks but does not go back and see what actually happened. I thought Mitch controlled the line of scrimmage very well. This is something he is starting to excel on with. Love his audibles. The Vikings are the best defense they will play all year. Bears win, Bears win, Bears win and Mitch is a freaking winner.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Hotwheelz He's a 2nd year QB playing in his 1st year with a brand new system/coach/scheme and we just beat a team that went to the NFC Championship game last year with the only major difference being an UPGRADE at QB. I'm pretty dam happy with the way that game turned out and how our season has played out so far.[/QUOTE said:
I think Mack might disagree with this part.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
The only problem with that first ing was Gariel being the WR. Perfect pass if the target was taller. But can't throw that deep ball to Gab unless he has a step or more. On the 2nd, it was just miscommunication between Trubs and AR.

This pass was too deep. Needed to be thrown about 5-10 yards sooner to prevent either cover 2 safety from crashing in. Very similar to the AROB throw last week where he knifed it between two defenders.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
Fuck yous and STFUs?

I mentioned this shit last week and got dislike trained. One guy even responded with, its not like mitch throws INTs left and right. Well bitch, 2 more, plus a couple of should've beens. Luckily that pick 6 was dropped. 16 INTs in 22 games.

Cutler and Glennon were shit. At least Mitch has age on his side and will continue to develop. Cutler and Mitch do share some similarities, fairly accurate 15 yards in, but the deep passes are breath holders.

I wouldn't say that, it's not like he's tossing INT's left and right.

It has become quite obvious that if Mitchells first read isnt there, he fucked the majority of the time. Like i said though, thank god he is mobile and will run a tad. If he wasnt able to do this, the INTs would be even worse and the Bears would truly be fucked.

Mitch is a watered down lesser version of Colin Kaepernick atm, or a slightly better Tebow. Can you win games with that? Sure. SBs? nah. Colin came close to a SB title, but he was also better than Mitch currently is in ways.

Like I said, Mitch wasnt completely bad last night, but he'll get further exposed once the playoffs starts. I dont doubt him to the point where i think the Bears will choke and miss the playoffs, its just I dont see much hope in the playoffs. As good as the D is, Mitch is going to have to step up or all will be lost once the playoffs come around.

Nagy should get coach of the decade, because he has schemed nearly all of Mitchells completions. The reason the offense stalls, is because if the first read is not schemed open, Mitch struggles. Mitchell will more than likely not do much in that scenario, passing wise that is. AND if they are facing a quality D who will adjust, its not going to be good for stretches, quarters, halfs, games.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate to say this but Nagy's offense was outcoached in the second half. Trubisky had almost no one to throw to, yet he managed some huge third down plays that extended the drives enough to eat clock and get a crucial FG try.

If you look at the two picks they were aggressive, not bad. The one to Gabriel was a fucking dime that Gabriel isn't really suited to win against a really good CB. Maybe he should not have thrown it into that tight of coverage, but it was one of the prettiest INTs I have seen from a QB. The second throw, Robinson just didn't look like he was expecting the ball. Never turned his head and the defender just blocked his route.

You had to take some chances against Minny's D....they were not giving up anything against our receivers...

Trubisky is still learning and the team is still learning...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Both INT's were of the Cutler kind. First--the forced throw into triple coverage of a zone without looking off of the safety--hard to do that when you stare down a WR. The second seemed like one of those --"WR & Cutler weren't on the same page" that we heard about for 8 years. Robinson broke out and he threw in--but it was still a difficult throw given the extremely tight coverage and again, and he stared down the WR as well.