Trubisky has injured shoulder.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's not how weed works. Thanks.

You're half right. Those oils/lotions made with reefers(CBD) do some work on peoples' aches and pains.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was definitely after the late Harrison Smith hit. He was favoring his right arm and was a little slow to get up also.

IDK, my money is on it being from that ackward slide in the first half. I thought he was lucky he didn’t dislocate it there and then.

Not sure if anyone can create a gif of it but he jammed his throwing arm pretty good on the ground.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Getting callbacks to the '11 season when Cutler's mysterious injury after a big win against SD sidelined him the rest of the year in the middle of a playoff run. Pray to god Trubisky is okay.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, fortunately for us, he has 72 hours between games.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
IDK, my money is on it being from that ackward slide in the first half. I thought he was lucky he didn’t dislocate it there and then.

Wasn't that on his left side?

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Getting callbacks to the '11 season when Cutler's mysterious injury after a big win against SD sidelined him the rest of the year in the middle of a playoff run. Pray to god Trubisky is okay.

Thanks for the good vibes.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't that on his left side?

No he runs with the ball in his left arm, and in this case used right arm to help with slide but it jammed into ground.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought he fell on his hand wrong on that slide. He didn’t throw after that slide for a few plays. I was worried.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No QB would be throwing a ball 14 hours after a game. It would be like a pitcher throwing a bull pen session right after a start.

So why not screw with the Lions with an injury report that doesn’t matter.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

If it was that serious there is no way Nagy doesn’t mention it today and torpedo his credibity with the best guys?

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
RIP Mitch Trubinski. In loving memory. Candlelight memorial to be held at Soldier Field tomorrow evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not good news..Lions will be looking to jam him hard...Plus, not much time to give Daniels with the 1st team in practice..I hope Nagy rests Trubs till kickoff

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

Not sure if anyone can create a gif of it but he jammed his throwing arm pretty good on the ground.

I dont want to jinx him but Mitch needs to cut down on the running. Its a disaster waiting to happen. I predicted the Watson injury his rookie year about 3 days before it happened. I thought when he slid and kind of caught his arm underneath that was it. They really need to cut down on him running because qbs dont last like that. Hes got a great thing going with a bright future.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
That's not how weed works. Thanks.

Don't you know, weed cures everything. Weed is the new dirt.

You're half right. Those oils/lotions made with reefers(CBD) do some work on peoples' aches and pains.

I'm skeptical. I've wasted so many $10 bills on creams that did nothing but make my skin hot, cold, or hot and cold, I decided rubbing the $10 bill on my neck would do just as good. And I'd still have $10. I'm not sure $25-$50 would be a better bet.
Lidocaine creams did help with nerve issues but that issue was making me want to scratch my skin off, it didn't help with muscle issues or where the nerves were pinched.