Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The problem with Dimepiece is that's the way you refer to a hot babe. The Biscuit is a fine nickname; keep it simple.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Hello all,

First time, longtime when it comes to the message board. Not a fan of social media, I just check things out on the board since Bears news tends to hit here faster than Google.

Like many of you, it pains me to hear people force horrible nicknames on Mitch. I’ve been waiting for someone to figure out the obvious best choice, but no one has come close so I’m here to deliver the best nickname possible for #10.

THE DIME PIECE, and/or THE DIME for short. Seemed fairly obvious to me when he picked his number. Figured someone would have landed on it by now. He IS #10 right?
I feel comfortable enough in my hetero nature to mention that Mitch is a good-looking guy (whenever the hell he decides to lose the awful beard anyway)

Good, it’s settled
Yes, hard to believe someone would start an account to reveal a this much better name than Mako, Biscuit, Truthbisky, or whatever other dogshit attempt at a nickname I’ve seen on here.

Real deal though, new poster, not someone’s alias. I legitimately have little interest in bickering all day with a bunch of fellow Bear fans. Seriously, people are a bunch of twats on here. You’d think it was a bunch of Packer fans around here
What an intro! Comes on to call us all morons for not getting the nick name right, then insults us for posting on the same board he devotes his attention to, then, tops it all off, by calling us Packer fans. You'll fit in nicely

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Awful nickname, better than Mako Mitch but way worse than Maserati Mitch

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I thought he was officially JUGGS. A double entendre paying homage to his mindless throwing of the football and his predilection for extra large titties.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The Mitchuation

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Better than Mako

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Dimebag Mitch.

I think you’re onto something....

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
well, those ints sure are dimes.

at the same time, i think you really want to call him used women panties and mitch.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes, hard to believe someone would start an account to reveal a this much better name than Mako, Biscuit, Truthbisky, or whatever other dogshit attempt at a nickname I’ve seen on here.

Real deal though, new poster, not someone’s alias. I legitimately have little interest in bickering all day with a bunch of fellow Bear fans. Seriously, people are a bunch of twats on here. You’d think it was a bunch of Packer fans around here

Whether or not this is and "alt" it's actually a much better idea that the others so far. Maybe take it a bit further to "Dime Bag" as a nod to our brethren who enjoy a bit of weed from time to time. Also, I'm willing to accept that you've been a lurker and prefer not to get caught up in all the dick wagging that goes on in here.

In the end it doesn't really matter and his Mitch's teammates are the only ones who should be giving him a nickname, but something with Dime sure makes a lot of sense.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets