Guess the dfefenses thought the game was in mexico tonight.

richb688

Liked Posts:
I understand both teams have good offenses but man-almost seemed as if the defenses were there. I hope Nagy was watching this game lol. It seemed as if the Rams are missing 4 players in the secondary. If the Saints play the Chiefs in the big games it will be 80 to 70 the final score

swz01

Liked Posts:
Lol the NFL should just take off the pads and let them play like they do in rugby if they want to get rid of the dangerous hits. No player is going to put their career on the line for a big hit. They are ruining the game with the zero defense rules.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Lol the NFL should just take off the pads and let them play like they do in rugby if they want to get rid of the dangerous hits. No player is going to put their career on the line for a big hit. They are ruining the game with the zero defense rules.

you see the game. you say this. Yet you cant put it together.
all defenders do is run up to a ball carrier and fall down like keystone cops.

swz01

Liked Posts:
you see the game. you say this. Yet you cant put it together.
all defenders do is run up to a ball carrier and fall down like keystone cops.

There's no fear of a QB getting hit or a receiver hit over the middle anymore. You can run receivers on slants into the middle of the field or crossing patterns all day and if a defender decides to put a hit on them its an automatic 15 yard flag. Bring the physical nature of the game back. That's pretty much all the saints do. Quick passes over the middle to neutralize the pass rush, and you can't lay a hit so the defender has to let up and its an automatic completion every time.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
There's no fear of a QB getting hit or a receiver hit over the middle anymore. You can run receivers on slants into the middle of the field or crossing patterns all day and if a defender decides to put a hit on them its an automatic 15 yard flag. Bring the physical nature of the game back. That's pretty much all the saints do. Quick passes over the middle to neutralize the pass rush, and you can't lay a hit so the defender has to let up and its an automatic completion every time.

those rules obviously make it easier for you to excuse the fakery.
it doesnt matter what the rules are about bumping helmets. You never/(most of the time) see guys run up to a player and grapple with both arms. these are million dollar pros who supposedly care about winning.. but they run up to a guy, reach out with hand,look at the ground and dont even flex their fingers or arm. the rules have nothing to with the fact that before or after a catch,players arent even trying to tackle. they just follow a receiver and let him catch it. million dollar pro's acting like the worst kid in a game of tag.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I understand both teams have good offenses but man-almost seemed as if the defenses were there. I hope Nagy was watching this game lol. It seemed as if the Rams are missing 4 players in the secondary. If the Saints play the Chiefs in the big games it will be 80 to 70 the final score
I hope Nagy did not spend what little time he has between gsmes watching this.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Big 12 football is now being played in the NFL, that is why NFL teams are going after Lincoln Riley.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yet hope remains...there is still defense in the NFL. And its in Chicago.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
...weren't there multiple touchdowns scored by the defenses last night?? Maybe I missed something...

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Turnovers are great but neither defense could cover anyone at any point during the game. Couldn't stop the run either.

Bears have the best defense of any of the contenders and it's not even close.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big 12 football is now being played in the NFL, that is why NFL teams are going after Lincoln Riley.

At the rate we're going, Mike Leach might make a great OC in the NFL.