We have almost no shot to win this game

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised that the Bears didn't file a grievance of some sort

Dear nfl,
How dare you pay us millions to be famous and get all the material items and pussy we want. For merely catching a ball on tv for drunk, dumb ass fans.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm surprised that the Bears didn't file a grievance of some sort

There is no such thing. Nothing they can do but smile and say "It is what it is."

No reason to spend time looking back to see the last time it happened. It hasn't happened before.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If they hadn't flexed us, you would have started a thread saying de NFL hates der BRRRRRRRZZZ

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It is a tough situation.

We may lose.

Sometimes the schedule and circumstance screw you.

Other times it works in your favor. We hosted Seattle, New England, and the Rams in December. The Packers and Vikings had to play all of those as road games, those are all games that are exponentially harder on the road.

Well, c'mon. That game works both ways. The Packers get Miami in GB. We played in Miami and wilted in the heat. We could have beaten the Dolphins in Chicago with no problem, and still won at the Jets, for example.

Then again, if you must play with this short turnaround, one could argue that the fact we just prepped for them a week and a half ago lessens the blow quite a bit.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
The NFL absolutely fucked us.

I just went back all the way to 2002 which is how far back the NFL keeps game logs. Only ONE time did a team even play a 3:15 game before the Thanksgiving 11:30 am Lions game. That was New England at home vs Indy in 2010. Guess what though... the Lions were playing in Dallas the week prior. So atleast they had to travel back to Detroit.

This un-fucking-precedented.

Couple that with the fact that Mitch either won't play or will be limited and Detroit just saw us and will be hungry for revenge... We are fucked in this game. Mark my words.

giphy.webp

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Bears have a better chance of beating the Rams than they do of winning tomorrow.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Even with the short-turnaround (which is a short-turnaround for the Lions too BTW), Bears have no excuse to lose this game.

They are the better team by a wide margin. Bears may be without Trubisky, but the Lions won't have Kerryon Johnson, far and away their best offensive player. Their defense is also a dumpster fire that even Chase Daniel should be able to score on.

Mack and co. will feast.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The NFL absolutely fucked us.

I just went back all the way to 2002 which is how far back the NFL keeps game logs. Only ONE time did a team even play a 3:15 game before the Thanksgiving 11:30 am Lions game. That was New England at home vs Indy in 2010. Guess what though... the Lions were playing in Dallas the week prior. So atleast they had to travel back to Detroit.

This un-fucking-precedented.

Couple that with the fact that Mitch either won't play or will be limited and Detroit just saw us and will be hungry for revenge... We are fucked in this game. Mark my words.

It's almost like the back end of a back-to-back in the NBA, for which the teams' records are *atrocious*.

Team who play Sunday night and then Thursday *night* also have an extremely shitty record. This is Thursday morning.

I don't know if the Bears are going to win or lose, but fans are taking this game way too lightly (doesn't matter for on-the-field product, but does matter for fan expectation).

This is an NFL game against an NFL team...that just beat the Panthers, who are no slouch. And this is the same team that also beat the Patriots and Packers, two teams the Bears lost to.

Recovery matters. Every little bit matters. I wouldn't be shocked if the Bears win this game, but to be honest, I'm not expecting them to win.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
It's extremely difficult to beat any team twice inside of 3 weeks. I was never going into this week expecting a win, and it's probably time for us to drop a game anyway after 4 in a row. The schedule makers really favored the Lions with this one, but who gives a shit. A win isn't going to help the Lions, and a loss isn't going to damn the Bears. I'll go into this week relaxed that we took care of the games that we were meant to take care of over the past few weeks.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The only team we faced that looked worse than the Lions was the Nathan Peterman led Bills. Okay, maybe the Cardinals. The Jets looked tougher.

Relax. Walk in the park.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Bears have a better chance of beating the Rams than they do of winning tomorrow.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
40-23 Bears. Pressure is off on Trubisky and Nagy. They can settle down and just have fun.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I'm not going to lie, I feel a lot more confident going into the Rams game as well. Home game in the cold of night against LA, and our defense will have sufficient rest time. The Chiefs scored 51 points on their defense, and if our offense can manage 60% of that, our defense will take care of the rest. As long as our prevent defense at the end doesn't fuck us.

As for Detroit, I just hope Trubisky doesn't play or that he survives. I know they'd love to injure him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
71xhYB---XL._SX385_.jpg

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Dear nfl,
How dare you pay us millions to be famous and get all the material items and pussy we want. For merely catching a ball on tv for drunk, dumb ass fans.

Your shtick is pretty damn entertaining. You make good money for it?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I'm not going to lie, I feel a lot more confident going into the Rams game as well. Home game in the cold of night against LA, and our defense will have sufficient rest time. The Chiefs scored 51 points on their defense, and if our offense can manage 60% of that, our defense will take care of the rest. As long as our prevent defense at the end doesn't fuck us.

As for Detroit, I just hope Trubisky doesn't play or that he survives. I know they'd love to injure him.

You’re asking for 30 points. That’s a lot to ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
They traded Tate and will be missing Johnson and Jones. That’s pretty tough. Plus, their defense sucks.

The Bears are a young team. They should win this game.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Umm bears avg 29.4 must be hard.

Yeah but that Rams front worries me. Donald is a game wrecker and do we really trust Daniels Whitehair and Wytzman to hold up against Donald and Suh. They’ll also have Talib back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk