We have almost no shot to win this game

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The NFL absolutely fucked us.

I just went back all the way to 2002 which is how far back the NFL keeps game logs. Only ONE time did a team even play a 3:15 game before the Thanksgiving 11:30 am Lions game. That was New England at home vs Indy in 2010. Guess what though... the Lions were playing in Dallas the week prior. So atleast they had to travel back to Detroit.

This un-fucking-precedented.

Couple that with the fact that Mitch either won't play or will be limited and Detroit just saw us and will be hungry for revenge... We are fucked in this game. Mark my words.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised that the Bears didn't file a grievance of some sort

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They should just flex the SNF game against the Rams to this Sunday, I don't see a problem with that turnaround.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

I just went back all the way to 2002 which is how far back the NFL keeps game logs. Only ONE time did a team even play a 3:15 game before the Thanksgiving 11:30 am Lions game. That was New England at home vs Indy in 2010. Guess what though... the Lions were playing in Dallas the week prior. So atleast they had to travel back to Detroit.

Couple that with the fact that Mitch either won't play or will be limited and Detroit just saw us and will be hungry for revenge... We are fucked in this game. Mark my words.

Stop whining...you're acting like Spartan...

Monster

Liked Posts:
The Lions have 440 more minutes of rest... WTF MAN!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how this matters or why it is bad? I like the fact we play a team we know and just played and I like the mini bye after. This helps us.

Monster

Liked Posts:
What bothers me is Lions eat Turkeys and it’s Thanks Giving... then I remember Bears could likely eat Lions.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thursday games suck, period. These guys need a week to heal their bodies.

With that said you sound like a whiny bitch. I beat the Bears don't share your feelings and think they will in fact win this game.

Jummbo29

Liked Posts:

It's ok, exhale. It's gonna be fine, Lions about to leak pus from their wounds. Bears 29-17, Trubisky plays and plays well. Howard get season-high carries, defense does that thang, book it.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
It’s not ideal but the lions don’t get much more rest either. We’re familiar with them. They’re familiar with us. Legit teams win this game under those circumstances. Should this type of turnaround happen? No. But it’s not like the lions are coming off a bye either...handle turkey day business and rest go up for 10 days. The thing not being talked about is if the bears win, they’re in fantastic shape with the rest and their next matchup. Sack up

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I don’t expect the NFL to do any favors for the bad teams when they make the schedule. Sure the bears schedule is weak AF but when you look at some of the scheduling it’s hard to not be a little pissed off about some things...

Opening the season up against GB at Lambeau was by all intents and purposes meant to be a showcase for Aaron Rodgers.

The early bye week sucks dick.

Then they have the Vikings scheduled as the vikes are coming up off a bye week so the vikes have 2 weeks to prepare and are rested.

This short turn around is a slap in the face.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I don’t expect the NFL to do any favors for the bad teams when they make the schedule. Sure the bears schedule is weak AF but when you look at some of the scheduling it’s hard to not be a little pissed off about some things...

Opening the season up against GB at Lambeau was by all intents and purposes meant to be a showcase for Aaron Rodgers.

The early bye week sucks dick.

Then they have the Vikings scheduled as the vikes are coming up off a bye week so the vikes have 2 weeks to prepare and are rested.

This short turn around is a slap in the face.

We were supposed to be a sacrificial lamb for many teams this year. Fuck the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
I feel like I see a similar post before each game.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like I see a similar post before each game.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

That would be Noivitis or whatever he calls himself, posts up a doom and gloom Bears gonna lose every week before the game.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is a tough situation.

We may lose.

Sometimes the schedule and circumstance screw you.

Other times it works in your favor. We hosted Seattle, New England, and the Rams in December. The Packers and Vikings had to play all of those as road games, those are all games that are exponentially harder on the road.