What are you most thankful for?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im thankful for God and the fact He incarnated to save me from my sin.

And im thankful that by His grace, the Bears are going to cough up the division.

I'll be thankful when you crawl back under your rock again....

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m thankful I’m alive and able to respond to this shitty thread.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
No your house is just close enough to the cows so when your sister says no you can still get some lovin’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol i dont live in Wisconsin, but find it hilarious you are chiding the state directly above illinois for being some backwoods pit of inbreeding. I mean, of Wisconsin is like that, what are the odds illinois isnt?

I also find it strange you chide the state most illinois residents drive up to for vacation lol.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Lol i dont live in Wisconsin, but find it hilarious you are chiding the state directly above illinois for being some backwoods pit of inbreeding. I mean, of Wisconsin is like that, what are the odds illinois isnt?

I also find it strange you chide the state most illinois residents drive up to for vacation lol.

Ummm Green Bay is a bunch of inbred hicks who reproduce with their sisters and cousins. Chicago isn’t. Not even sure they have internet in GB yet.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Ummm Green Bay is a bunch of inbred hicks who reproduce with their sisters and cousins. Chicago isn’t. Not even sure they have internet in GB yet.

Do you have anything to substantiate that baseless claim? Or just throwing crappy insults because your bitter at the Packers for making the Bears their bitch?

Which one of these fanbases were made fun of on SNL for being fat diabetics again?

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The only defensible place to be from in the USA is the middle west. aaronitout really letting his pleb status slip. For our sake we better hope he's from MI or MN or I simply will have to assume he is unwashed swine from the hinterlands.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I’m thankful this thread didn’t get derailed.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Thankful I've suffered through a decade of mediocre-to-bad Bears football but have lived long enough to see a relevant, contending Bears team that has yet to reach its ceiling

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
As a new member here, I am thankful for the warm welcome Ive received here!