I love Martellus; but he doesn't give a shit.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
" I don't give a shit, honestly."- CSN postgame.

I don't care if he dooesn't give a shit, but I found it hilarious when he said it though.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Doesn't give a shit about what?

Darkman

Liked Posts:
What was the question?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He was using a analogy about the game and just stopped, smirked and said. " I don't give a shit, honestly." lol. I love Bennett but watch him during the game guys, he looks uninterested and "meh." Still think he's a stud though.

SS92

Liked Posts:
Who cares. All that matters is the soundbite, right?

http:// espn. go. com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4686704/bennett-wont-indulge-in-graham-comparisons

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- While complimentary of his accomplishments, Chicago Bears tight end Martellus Bennett refused to indulge in comparisons with New Orleans tight end Jimmy Graham.

Asked if Graham was a pretty good player, Bennett deadpanned: “I don’t give a [expletive].”

From Oct 4th...

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He was using a analogy about the game and just stopped, smirked and said. " I don't give a shit, honestly." lol. I love Bennett but watch him during the game guys, he looks uninterested and "meh." Still think he's a stud though.
I disagree. He fights for the extra yards man. He extends plays a lot. That's one thing I've noticed about his play.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I disagree. He fights for the extra yards man. He extends plays a lot. That's one thing I've noticed about his play.

He is the anti-Matt Forte. Doesn't go down on initial contact. Takes more than a shoe string tackle to take him down. Often times it takes several defenders.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
NO no man, misunderstood me. I love M.Bennett, but I don't think his passion is football. Doesn't mean he's not awesome lol. A lot of guys passion isn't the game, but it pays the bills.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He is the anti-Matt Forte. Doesn't go down on initial contact. Takes more than a shoe string tackle to take him down. Often times it takes several defenders.
I can't stand forte. I really. really cant stand him as RB. he sucks

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I'm not surprised a Cutler cock-sucking fanboy like you would get on the forte hate wagon. Best player we've had on offense for the last half decade and you hate on him, and suck the pathetic penis of the bum Cutler. Die in a fire.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't stand forte. I really. really cant stand him as RB. he sucks

That's because you're a Cutler fanboy. You hate our best players and love bums like Cutler and Bush. Fucking idiot.

Mitchapalooza

We're all just pissed today. Forte didn't do well today, it showed. Does he suck? fuck no. Best RB we've had in a loooong time. Cutler was on fire in the first half and we shot ourselves in the foot. the INT before half time. The holding call, the Alshon 2 drop TDs, 4th down call. We should've won the fuck out of this game.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nerdrage.

Mitchapalooza

If seven points = "on fire" for Cutler, I'd rather have McCown.

stats-wise he made some nice plays and that deflection was just bad luck. He was hitting Alshon near damn every play. I guess you can say he should've thrown it higher on the goal line but I never blame deflections on the QB.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
If seven points = "on fire" for Cutler, I'd rather have McCown.

He was moving us up and down the field with relative ease for most of the game. If it wasnt for a dropped Alshon pass, then another bobble, and an unlucky pick Jay Cutler would have like 4 touchdowns today

bears sure have some shitty luck, I swear. If we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all