Return of the neck beard

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WHAT DON'T I GET, chief??????????????????

It's YOU who doesn't get it. And now you're too embarrased to admit it.

No, because I've clearly stated that I understand your point of view. You called me BOB because of one thing that I wrote. That's all there is to understand about that, and I've made it clear that I get it.

On the other hand, I've shown you repeatedly why that makes no sense, and you still can't grasp it. It's simple logic, and you can't follow it.

You've probably gone cross-eyed at this point just trying to figure it out. You should probably shut down the computer, put some water in your mom's dish, get a solid 12-14 hours of sleep and then take another crack at it tomorrow.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dammit stop being BOB! STOP IT!
No, because I've clearly stated that I understand your point of view. You called me BOB because of one thing that I wrote. That's all there is to understand about that, and I've made it clear that I get it.

On the other hand, I've shown you repeatedly why that makes no sense, and you still can't grasp it. It's simple logic, and you can't follow it.

You've probably gone cross-eyed at this point just trying to figure it out. You should probably shut down the computer, put some water in your mom's dish, get a solid 12-14 hours of sleep and then take another crack at it tomorrow.

Jeff George

Liked Posts:

Why does it make no sense?

I can't call YOU Bob because of the ONE THING YOU WROTE THAT MADE YOU SOUND EXACTLY LIKE BOB??? WHY??????????

Your so stupid that you should donate your brain to science so they can study the effects eating glue has.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why does it make no sense?

I can't call YOU Bob because of the ONE THING YOU WROTE THAT MADE YOU SOUND EXACTLY LIKE BOB??? WHY??????????

Your so stupid that you should donate your brain to science so they can study the effects eating glue has.

Dude, he's totally BOB.

Just let it go, he's trying to be shy about it. It was a pretty epic run and sometimes true auteurs gotta do their thang and get over it. It was a good run. Let the man relax and enjoy this troll in solitude and not make a big fuss about it.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn't detect sarcasm.

Jeff George

Liked Posts:
It doesn't detect sarcasm.

IT does. That's why IT thanked the poster because IT found it funny.

Nice sig. Youre so weak dude. I'm going out now. I expect half a dozen Special person posts from you tonight for me to chuckle at tomorrow.