Bears sign santonio Holmes

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RT @AdamSchefter: Bears and former Jets WR Santonio Holmes have agreed to terms, per team source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol, wow. is he still decent?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Super Bowl. No joke.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
santonio_holmes.jpg

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
This was a decent signing if he got/gets his shit together.. Maybe Marshall and the crews godly aura will have a positive effect on the bad rep he has.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Shaw said teams have asked him if Holmes is a “diva.”

“I think Santonio Holmes has grown up,” said Shaw, who has worked with Holmes for years. “He’s grown up more than I’ve seen any player I’ve worked with over the years. That’s a big plus. He understands the importance of not being in Google, where his boys can find things that are negative on him. I really feel like things are going to get better for him. I really think he’ll be a model citizen on any team he goes to.”

lolwut

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Shit man, this is gonna either be an absolute monster signing or a complete catastrophe , but in my opinion this is gonna work out great , think he is maybe old enough to realize he isn't the center of the universe and that he is definitely NOT the best receiver we have. Both of those realizations could really help him have a huge year. Hopefully that diva shit is in the past along with those shitty jets teams he was on..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shit man, this is gonna either be an absolute monster signing or a complete catastrophe , but in my opinion this is gonna work out great , think he is maybe old enough to realize he isn't the center of the universe and that he is definitely NOT the best receiver we have. Both of those realizations could really help him have a huge year. Hopefully that diva shit is in the past along with those shitty jets teams he was on..

no. it can only have upside. they can cut his ass whenever he wants them to.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Holmes needs to realize the awesome position he just fell ass backwards into! Worth the shot , good job Emery.