Rumor: Anthony Parker To The Chicago Bulls?

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If they give up anything more than a second, i'll kill myself. Im honestly not that high on Parker.

I hope they find better

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they give up anything more than a second, i'll kill myself. Im honestly not that high on Parker.

I hope they find better

Nobody really said Parker was a star player. But he's one of the best shooters in the league and a very solid man-to-man defender. I want him on the Bulls...

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
according to the reports we are only giving up a second-round draft pick.

we virtually upgrade our shooting guard position for nothing.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, and he's a pretty good passer too. He displayed some point guard skills with the Raptors.

Hell, even Candace Parker has a lil upside over Keith Bogans.....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nobody really said Parker was a star player. But he's one of the best shooters in the league and a very solid man-to-man defender. I want him on the Bulls...

Im not saying we need a star player, im just not big on the guy. I'll take him for sure though but i would like better

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
if we get him for next to nothing, then cool. but id still put him behind korver and brewer in the rotation any day of the week.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
I'M HOPING IT WON'T HAPPEN! i've got a fever, and the only solution is more kyle korver.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Korver isn't effective defending... well... anybody. And he's really not a guy who can take it to the hole. Granted- niether is Anthony Parker. But he still can cut to the rim and lay it in. Korver... that doesn't really happen.

Parker is more of a Keith Bogans replacement than he would be a Korver replacement anyway. So relax, pink.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Thibs would blow a load on his clipboard if this would happen. He loves old players.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He would be a good addition to the team and I wouldn't mind it. And for a second round pick? Good deal.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Oh no doubt, he would be a great pickup for a 2nd rounder. This deal works for both teams.

If you get a chance for a player who has inside info on a key competitor, you consider the trade. If you get a chance for a player that can plug a hole until we can find a better solution, and he can give you that insight, grab him. Parker played with LBJ and Bosh.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
i dont get why people think korver is so terrible on defense. he might be a bit slower than the better sg's in the league but he seems to make good decisions and makes the most of his somewhat limited athletic ability. in other words, i dont ever seem to catch him falling asleep on D.

the bulls have been slow-starters this season so far, looking sluggish in the 1st quarter on offense and then making up for it in the 2nd half. korver can fix that, because when hes on the floor, that would make 3 guys on the other team unable to EVER help on defense — the guys defending rose, boozer, and korver (and nowadays, you could even say deng, to a lesser extent).

if korver doesnt start, he should be getting more burn as the 6th man. he does too much for the offense to dwell on his less-terrible-than-you-think defense.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
i dont get why people think korver is so terrible on defense. he might be a bit slower than the better sg's in the league but he seems to make good decisions and makes the most of his somewhat limited athletic ability. in other words, i dont ever seem to catch him falling asleep on D.

I don't either. Sometimes he gets posterized, but that's due his hustle. He has areas to work on and improve on, but the bottom line is he hungry to win, and plays like it, even if his skill-set isn't as well-rounded as people would like.

I would prefer to start Brewer over Korver or Bogans though, just because Brewer does amazing things with the first unit, and struggles with the second unit. He's an energy guy that is misused.