Sharpe blasts Cutler

austtint

Liked Posts:
Dismantling incorrect statements that Cutler apologists make with facts and stats that disprove their claims isn't "bashing". People here simply don't like to listen to morons spew incorrect bullshit and excuses. If you're can't handle being called out for it then don't post incorrect easily disproved bullshit. It's a pretty simple concept.

Except for the stats simply don't tell the story. But that's none of my business

austtint

Liked Posts:
Yeah, and no logical person would say most of it. I'm been a staunch Cutler defender for most of my time on this board. But comparing Cutler to Romo/Rivers is absurd. He clearly has to be a troll. Would desp even go that far? Doubtful.

Wheen did I say anything about rivers? I said cutler is in the same tier as Eli and Romo. Then got Special person and stupid so I say stuff back and I cross the line? Lol.

austtint

Liked Posts:
Those statements are mutually exclusive. Its possible that Cutler could be an NFL MVP, yet currently suck. Much like its possible that you could win CCS 2016 Poster of the Year, yet currently suck at posting.

Wow you came up with that one all by yourself? You savage you

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
But yet Brandon Marshall said he could win nfl mvp .

And Marshall was obviously wrong and everything I have said has been statistically correct...so... umm...Yes, you should take my "opinion" over his

austtint

Liked Posts:
And Marshall was obviously wrong and everything I have said has been statistically correct...so... umm...Yes, you should take my "opinion" over his

LOL do you even hear yourself? A hall of fame wide receiver said something vs you and clearly I should believe you

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL do you even hear yourself? A hall of fame wide receiver said something vs you and clearly I should believe you

Yes. Because Marshall saying something doesn't change Cutler's past performance.....

austtint

Liked Posts:
I really don't care if my account get deleted honestly. I use to love this site but I post an "opinion". Then get called an Special person and no idea what I'm talking about. Yet I watch every game over again to watch what went wrong. Got it.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I was big on Floyd and while hasn't taken that next step he's been a productive NFL WR. I'll be interested to see what happens when Fitzgerald is done. If Flyod can step up and fill a production void. In some ways Floyd has helped extend Fitzgerald's career too.

I thought he was the most NFL ready WR coming out of college, and thought Jeffery was a little too big, ala Mike Williams out of USC. Floyd has definitely showed flashes at times. But you're correct...Fitz has still been their primary WR. I think he'll do well once Fitz retires.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except for the stats simply don't tell the story. But that's none of my business

Oh they do, they just don't tell the story you want them to. You say Cutler is above average, the stats say he's not. You say his OL is to blame, the stats say other QB's with worse lines still produce far better. You keep grasping at straws trying to come up with excuse after excuse but each time the stats prove you wrong.

Just give up, you're embarrassing yourself.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don't care if my account get deleted honestly. I use to love this site but I post an "opinion". Then get called an Special person and no idea what I'm talking about. Yet I watch every game over again to watch what went wrong. Got it.

We are all still waiting for you to factually and logically support that opinion.

Posting an opinion is fine. Be able to defend it in an intelligent way. If not, it's not our fault when it gets torn to shreds. it's yours.

austtint

Liked Posts:
Oh they do, they just don't tell the story you want them to. You say Cutler is above average, the stats say he's not. You say his OL is to blame, the stats say other QB's with worse lines still produce far better. You keep grasping at straws trying to come up with excuse after excuse but each time the stats prove you wrong.

Just give up, you're embarrassing yourself.

Actually not true. Look at the first years since Cutler joined the bears. He led the league in sacks and hurries. The line is better then before. Also pro bowl players stand up for Cutler but keyboard warriors who never played a snap says otherwise. I have other things to do then argue back and fourth over something stupid. It's my opinion. Who the fuck cares? I don't care for this site anymore. Have a good day

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually not true. Look at the first years since Cutler joined the bears. He led the league in sacks and hurries. The line is better then before. Also pro bowl players stand up for Cutler but keyboard warriors who never played a snap says otherwise. I have other things to do then argue back and fourth over something stupid. It's my opinion. Who the fuck cares? I don't care for this site anymore. Have a good day

Do airtime and I really need to repost the numbers of QBs with worse line and worse sack numbers that dwarf Cutler in production?

If your last line is you leaving the site....

George-Bush-Mission-accomplished.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

He led the league in INTs, I'm pretty sure Rodgers led the league in being sacked