2016-17 NBA Around the League thread

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
i would attribute him being undervalued to him being a very streaky player

I dont find him to be streaky. I find him to be selfless. He is a shooter so, of course, they will have some streaks but I dont see long ones with him. He is also a complete player. He is a good defensive player and I read an article the other day about how he is one of the fiercest competitors in the league. I dont think the NBA under values him. I think fans just look over him.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's crazy is that he scored 60 in 29 minutes. Kobe scored 81 in 42 minutes. So at Klay's pace, he could have surpassed Kobe if he played the same amount of minutes.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nets signed Dinwiddie to a 3 year partially guaranteed deal per ESPN fantasy sports lol

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i forgot we cut him

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Cousins with 55 and 13. And to think there were people on here saying they didn't want him in Chicago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
It's not like Sacramento is ever going to trade or let him go. Cousins and Davis will never get a ring.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not like Sacramento is ever going to trade or let him go. Cousins and Davis will never get a ring.

Neither will the other 95% of the league if teams keep making super teams.

The Bulls have no shot at a championship unless they build a super team themselves.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Since the Cavs don't have enough shooters:

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
The only way Chicago has a chance to build a super team is keeping Jimmy, snagging AD, or Boogie while adding a couple sharpshooters from distance. That's not going to happen . We are screwed to being an average team with a all-star wingman until Jimmy leaves for greener pastures.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only way Chicago has a chance to build a super team is keeping Jimmy, snagging AD, or Boogie while adding a couple sharpshooters from distance. That's not going to happen . We are screwed to being an average team with a all-star wingman until Jimmy leaves for greener pastures.

AD is signed for 4 more years in New Orleans

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Absolutely which was a terrible decision on his part. I don't know if he'd sign as a free agent with the Bulls but he would be a big target if I was GM.

I just don't get it. The guy I'd a top 5 player on a bottom five team and no one gets to see how truly great he is.

This team right now with AD & Wade sans Rondo is a threat.

But the kid is too damn loyal to a team that's going nowhere fast.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Absolutely which was a terrible decision on his part. I don't know if he'd sign as a free agent with the Bulls but he would be a big target if I was GM.

I just don't get it. The guy I'd a top 5 player on a bottom five team and no one gets to see how truly great he is.

This team right now with AD & Wade sans Rondo is a threat.

But the kid is too damn loyal to a team that's going nowhere fast.
All players who become All-Stars in their first few years re-sign with the team that drafted them for big money.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I don't understand the Korver trade from Atlanta's perspective. They are 1st in their division and basically made their main competition, the Cavs, better while they got worse. The Hawks are also trying to trade Milsap. White flag while in the middle of a playoff push?

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose Is Missing!

Game time and no Rose starting. All that we get on our telecast is the Knicks PR releasing the statement "Rose is not with the team." As the game progresses we get our announcers saying that Rose is completely missing. A report has said that, "teammates and close friends have no clue where he is."

Folks, this is nuts...and could be serious. Game ended (we got slaughtered by the friggin' Pelicans) and still no word on where Rose is. He is completely gone!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Hornacek made some comment about needing to do the homework themselves, and not get someone else to do their SATs for them. Rose stormed out of the classroom and nobody knows what happened.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
BTW, do you guys want Rondo? You can have him for a late second.

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
Hornacek post game presser on right now and he just said the Knicks still have no info on where Rose is. Hornacek also said something cryptic: "We want to respect whatever it is he's going through...and won't comment on it."

This ain't some guy missing a practice, folks. The guy completely disappeared on a game night. The guy is completely gone!

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
BTW, do you guys want Rondo? You can have him for a late second.
Rondo is a number one ass hole. Despicable comments to the gay ref, ignoring the coach's play calling, fighting with teammates...but at least the guy never went missing! I'd take Rondo over a disappearing Rose any day of the week.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hornacek made some comment about needing to do the homework themselves, and not get someone else to do their SATs for them. Rose stormed out of the classroom and nobody knows what happened.

Knee-jerk reaction.