Should the bears try to trade maybe in a package or separately Jordan Howard and Cha

Should we trade for better scheme fits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Should the bears try to trade maybe in a package or separately Jordan Howard and Charles Leno?

Teddy Kgb made a thread the other day that brought up an interesting discussion topic to talk about with the fact that due to NAGY bringing in a new offense that the bears would probably not have fits or places within the new offensive scheme for players Jordan Howard and Left Tackle Charles Leno, so while I would be absolutely furious if that happened because I am of the mind that NAGY should be able to adjust his offense scheme to incorporate an elite running back and make due with a LT that is better than or maybe just average and was just signed to a contract by PACE, I guess if we follow this logic we should at least try to get something for them. So let's answer the poll and think about who we should get for these two or just one of them or the other in this thread?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Vash,

I know you're still relatively new around here, but let me give you a piece of advice: Teddy KFC is a dope, and he really shouldn't be taken seriously. Your experience on this message board will be much better when you don't read him or respond to him.

Your buddy,

Gus.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I agree. Trade them both while the market is hot for them. I think we could get a 1 and a 3 for them.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
RB's and OL can fit any scheme for the most part. The only thing about howard is that he sucks at catching but the bears have cohen for that.

greg23

Liked Posts:
If we could sneak Floyd and trubisky into that deal and make it a four pack, I think our future would be really bright!

I'd have no problems moving Howard if you guaranteed me that we'd get Barkley.......but since we pick 8, no way of knowing and not many teams are trading much or anything for running backs.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Howard is a good back, Nagy will find a way to use him and Cohen together. Plus Howard is cheap for two more seasons.

I'd be okay with trading Leno or Massie, if we are targeting an OT in the first round otherwise I'd just keep Leno. He's been a really solid LT.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
We will run more shotgun and Howard was far better in shotgun. Whoever said Howard doesn't fit is dumb. And with Leno and the spread it is made for quicker routes where being put on an island won't effect the tackles as much.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
If we could sneak Floyd and trubisky into that deal and make it a four pack, I think our future would be really bright!

I'd have no problems moving Howard if you guaranteed me that we'd get Barkley.......but since we pick 8, no way of knowing and not many teams are trading much or anything for running backs.

I agree. Stockpile picks. This draft is historically deep at all the right positions!

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lets trade 3 first round picks for Smokin Jay
9cf.png

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Should the bears try to trade maybe in a package or separately Jordan Howard and Charles Leno?

Teddy Kgb made a thread the other day that brought up an interesting discussion topic to talk about with the fact that due to NAGY bringing in a new offense that the bears would probably not have fits or places within the new offensive scheme for players Jordan Howard and Left Tackle Charles Leno, so while I would be absolutely furious if that happened because I am of the mind that NAGY should be able to adjust his offense scheme to incorporate an elite running back and make due with a LT that is better than or maybe just average and was just signed to a contract by PACE, I guess if we follow this logic we should at least try to get something for them. So let's answer the poll and think about who we should get for these two or just one of them or the other in this thread?

What a ridiculous thread. Sure, let's trade Howard, who's the 1st Bears RB to log 1000 yard seasons in his 1st two years, not to mention setting the rookie rushing record. You need to stop posting, bro. Not to also mention ... your sig .... lol, what a bunch of douch!

:aj:

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What a ridiculous thread. Sure, let's trade Howard, who's the 1st Bears RB to log 1000 yard seasons in his 1st two years, not to mention setting the rookie rushing record. You need to stop posting, bro. Not to also mention ... your sig .... lol, what a bunch of douch!

A couple months back I posted a forum saying that we should trade Kyle Long and I rightfully was torn apart. But this is just ridiculous.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Can we trade you to another message board?

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
A couple months back I posted a forum saying that we should trade Kyle Long and I rightfully was torn apart. But this is just ridiculous.
Vash is known for making shit, incomprehensible threads. Its his schtick.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

NFCnB

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
and then who will be our starting RB and LT?

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Poll: should Vash start at least one thread where the title literally fits within.....

Should Vash start at least one thread where the title literally fits within the maximum allotted character limit?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Vash is known for making shit, incomprehensible threads. Its his schtick.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Coincidentally it is your schtick also

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some of you need to calm down please, I said very clearly I would personally be furious if these trades happened, right in the original posting so read it again and please apologize. This was not my original idea, I even cited teddy kgb as the one who came up with it as to not try to take credit for it so please calm down!

Thanks.