Will Mitchell Eat Less Sacks With A New Ball Snapper?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Here's an interesting thought: With Whiskey being a stud, and Kush coming back, will Cody Wheelchair even be on the team in September?

Washington

Liked Posts:
Here's an interesting thought: With Whiskey being a stud, and Kush coming back, will Cody Wheelchair even be on the team in September?

You can do better than that Gus. You are trying to keep up with Grimson and it is not working.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well I hope he doesn't eat more sacks, but will be interesting to see what the OL does this year.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
He's got one more sack than you ...as much as you eat sacks ...you will never have any. You're a mierda head.

Liked Posts:
magic_hate_ball.jpg

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thanks for the expert analysis. However it's not QB skill level that determines the amount of sacks that one eats.

It partially is

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This place is becoming insufferable.

This fucking guy has been here for 5 months and is already in dick ripping mode.

Anyway enough about dicks, this thread is all about sack eating and ball snapping. I predict fewer sacks being eaten in 2018 for all the reasons listed above, better line, better coaching, a more experiences QB.

I hope eating fewer sacks will lead to a better td to int ratio, something like 2:1 would be a huge improvement.

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spartan should take notes on this. Trolling with subtle jabs takes a certain skill while anyone can throw poo at the board.

Well done Grimson.
I don't troll. I only tell the truth as only I'm willing to see it. I add in humor here and there to make it fun but it's usually lost on you simpletons.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't troll. I only tell the truth as only I'm willing to see it. I add in humor here and there to make it fun but it's usually lost on you simpletons.

This is the only thing that is even slightly funny I've ever noticed when I do happen to read some of your brilliance.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With a new and improved O-Line, how will it affect how many sacks Mitch eats?

Last season he had balls flying over his head from shotgun. Balls over his head, shoulders, balls hitting the dirt balls going this away and that away, it was crazy and resulted in an increase in sacks eaten. I couple of sacks he ate resulted in premature hand-offs from balls flying wildly out of shotgun.

We don't want to see him get creamed out there so it only makes sense to move Cody "Wheels" Whitechair and have James "Whiskey" Daniels play centre.

I had a hunch Whitehair was going to end up playing Center for the Bears last season but wasn't really into it. After scouting long snappers for so long, I knew that he was going to have problems long snapping into the shotgun formation due to his long arms (which are better fit to play at guard anyways).

Even though Daniels has presidentially small hands, he has the LS experience from high school. With good snap to step quickness, he can beat inside linebackers to the spot and get them sealed. He's also rarely caught lunging or over-extending against athletic rushers which was a problem for Whitehair.

If the Bears make these two moves, it's essentially a new O-Line. I believe doing this will reduce the amount of sacks that Mitch will need to eat this upcoming season.

Mitch was on pace to eat 41-42 sacks last year. I put the over/under at 35.5 this year. What are you taking?

lol, was he really on pace for 42 sacks? lmao

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I see a few more reach arounds in his future

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I think CCS should feel honored that Grimson, our resident sack eating expert, takes time out of his day of sack eating to preach to us about the importance of Trubisky getting sacked.

mecha

Liked Posts:
CCS has been insufferable since preseason game 4 last year. the likes of Grimson and Gus have improved the site ten-fold the past week. in case anyone noticed or maybe even cared, I'm actually making some posts again after largely ignoring this MF since the offseason started.

also, Spartan isn't a troll at all. opinionated and shit, yeah, but he makes very valid points. same with mick. maybe if people spent less time calling each other stupid doodieheads on a regular basis, perhaps it wouldn't be so Special person.

I would also like to say Trubisky doesn't eat sack. he kisses titties, don't you all remember?