We Can't This and We Can't That

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK the newest line of discourse by the talking heads is

We can't Beat an elite team on the ROAD..

Well what the F***.

We will be CHAMPIONs if we do this.

If we Don't there is next friggin year.

The Playoffs are just around the corner and WE WILL SEE an even Better Defense over the next 5 Weeks and an Improving Offense.

OKAY we all are Uncertain about the Destiny of this TEAM

But, this team has already done way more than was expected of them in July

Congratulations BEARs on an incredible season.

Everything beyond Here is Absolute Gravy

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
OK the newest line of discourse by the talking heads is

We can't Beat an elite team on the ROAD..
Bears have played GB, Bills,Cards, Dolphins, Lions on the road and have 49er, Giants, and Vikings left. So I guess we will never know.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Funniest line I heard from a Vikings fan this week...you have the luck of playing a last place schedule.

He was silenced when I reminded him that the only difference between our schedules were 2 games.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The talking head who said that was being a contrarian for the sake of balancing out the other talking head who was slobbering all over the Bears' knob.

THE CHAD

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Bears football now good now run ball never when can throw 74 yards depending on altitude ball go whoosh makes heart not sad.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well good thing is truth shall be revealed in playoffs if we make it out of 1st playoff game.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
We can't wait until next year. Think how awesome year 3 Trubisky will be in year 2 of a system.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears football now good now run ball never when can throw 74 yards depending on altitude ball go whoosh makes heart not sad.

Sig worthy.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I never knew Ivan Drago was a Bears Fan.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Funniest line I heard from a Vikings fan this week...you have the luck of playing a last place schedule.

He was silenced when I reminded him that the only difference between our schedules were 2 games.

Looks like we have the luck of playing the Vikes twice. I mean really, when you beat them straight up, how can they speak about schedule.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do you think 3rd time will be a charm for Vikings?

As long as no one is overwhelmed by situation then no we should be able to handle them at home in playoffs.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm hoping the Sheep at home will be a Confidence Booster extraordinaire that will push their belief in each other and system to the pinnacle of SB caliber Victor mentality

(((( Could Happen.....This Season, waaaaaaay earlier than anticipated ))))

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I'm hoping the Sheep at home will be a Confidence Booster extraordinaire that will push their belief in each other and system to the pinnacle of SB caliber Victor mentality

(((( Could Happen.....This Season, waaaaaaay earlier than anticipated ))))

I see you took advantage of the Black Friday deals on parantheses and the letter "a".

Also, what you say could happen. Go Bears! :bearbang:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only Bears can't that should concern people is that they cannot run the ball.

Not being able to run the ball is going to cost them at some point, I do not think it will be till the playoffs.

That is the only thing that worries me.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The only Bears can't that should concern people is that they cannot run the ball.

Not being able to run the ball is going to cost them at some point, I do not think it will be till the playoffs.

That is the only thing that worries me.

Do you think it's really that we CAN'T run the ball or just that we don't make a concerted effort to try? I still think Howard is due for a monster rushing game some time before the regular season is over. Nagy said after the Lions game that he's going to use the mini-bye week to try and figure out how to get the running game going. I think he realizes that with cold weather coming up, it benefits the team to get Howard going. It'll only add another facet to our already unpredictable offense.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
As long as no one is overwhelmed by situation then no we should be able to handle them at home in playoffs.

Hopefully we're clinched for #3 by week 17, resting and not showing anything new. If it's just a matter being a lock for any playoff spot to rest that should easily happen.

Last edited:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do you think it's really that we CAN'T run the ball or just that we don't make a concerted effort to try? I still think Howard is due for a monster rushing game some time before the regular season is over. Nagy said after the Lions game that he's going to use the mini-bye week to try and figure out how to get the running game going. I think he realizes that with cold weather coming up, it benefits the team to get Howard going. It'll only add another facet to our already unpredictable offense.

At this point I am pretty confident in saying we cannot run the ball.

The OL is not run blocking well at all and it has been an entire season problem.
Howard has done nothing special or to make it better.

And, it seems Nagy has lost confidence in running the ball.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At this point I am pretty confident in saying we cannot run the ball.

The OL is not run blocking well at all and it has been an entire season problem.
Howard has done nothing special or to make it better.

And, it seems Nagy has lost confidence in running the ball.

The BEARs ran fairly well against the Vikings. as much as you and I would have liked to have seen them develop that aspect of their O, NAGY has a differing priority of things to improve upon.

Maybe we will see an effort against the Giants to run with more consistency/determination. It would be nice to have a churning,bulldozing,roadgrading running game for the Rams and playoffs....( But Nagy may have other pass related ideas in mind instead )