Report: White Sox to send Robertson, Frazier, Kahnle to Yankees

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Plenty derailing this topic. The trade is done, this thread needs to be closed.

Now Brett is openly begging. Please help the lad. Perhaps he can talk his buddy Reinny to buy the site, eh? maybe Reinny can do a better job here than Rush and company and help get his ass away from the Bulls and White Sox?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Just the name Reinsdorf triggers The Cawk. I think we need to respect his safe space

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Now Brett is openly begging. Please help the lad. Perhaps he can talk his buddy Reinny to buy the site, eh? maybe Reinny can do a better job here than Rush and company and help get his ass away from the Bulls and White Sox?

I'm telling you, you should really register over at soxhaps.com. You'd get along well with all of the anti-Reinny, antii-Hahn crew over there.

EDIT: they also have a politics forum, where it's a majority conservative posters.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm telling you, you should really register over at soxhaps.com. You'd get along well with all of the anti-Reinny, antii-Hahn crew over there.

EDIT: they also have a politics forum, where it's a majority conservative posters.

Thanks:) Frankly I am surprised that the forum "gods" here haven't deleted your suggestion and put you on double secret probation:) I guess Rush's departure has lessened the dictatorial policy of this board a bit, eh? Frankly, Gus, I just enjoy pissing the liberal mods and little circle of butt buddies off and calling them on their silly judgements and beliefs. I also love it when they think that somehow it is they who are pissing me off with their stupid statements when it really just serves to show how they are really idiots.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just the name Reinsdorf triggers The Cawk. I think we need to respect his safe space

Do you think Reinny is a good owner? And if so, what has he done to deserve that recognition? Think he spends enough money? Think that he hire good people(think also about the Bulls before you answer that one).

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Do you think Reinny is a good owner? And if so, what has he done to deserve that recognition? Think he spends enough money? Think that he hire good people(think also about the Bulls before you answer that one).

This is a White Sox Forum