dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Out of the previous three pace is the worst. The record speaks for itself. Pace has the worst record of the past three gms. Fox's best record was in 2015 with most of emery's team. It's easy to blame the coach for all the problems but pace is at fault. Fox has had some good seasons in his career with good players something he lacks in his time in chicago. This team has no talent and all the good players that bears had pace got rid of them so he can sign his bad players. He got rid of gould, marshall, bennet and jeffry and has signed bad players like glennon. His drafting is pretty poor. In 3 drafts he has only found one probowler. Far less than JA and emery. Pace is the worst of the 3 but fanboys dont want to admit it.

I just don't understand how you just don't get it. It's really pretty amazing actually. Neither one of JA or Emery tore the team down and started a complete rebuild and for anyone to not understand that a huge part of the losing is because of the rebuild is idiotic. JA and Emery spent the cap but Pace has had extra cap money sitting there every year that he didn't spend because why......because he was rebuilding. Even the McCaskey's understood it was gonna be bad and that he was gonna need patience through this rebuild. He said in a presser that he's not a very patient guy but he believes in what Pace is doing, so if the owner can go through this rebuild while losing a ton of money because of it with the fans not coming to the games then you would think the fans would understand.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Pace has been better with the draft than Emery but so could a monkey with a dart board.

Emery was more bold in FA.

Pace gets the nod with HC for now because....well Trestman. But all eyes are on his next hire.
Exactly this

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
is that a joke? to win games. I dont care about forte but gutting the one of the best wr corp in the league was a boneheaded decision. We see the results.

The results of a fucking rebuild. BMarsh was a complete joke and a locker room cancer. Why do you think that clown has NEVER been in the playoffs?? The guy has never ever been to the playoffs cause he ruins locker rooms and if you don't have a good locker room then you won't win in not only the NFL but all team sports. Just keep making excuses for reasons to hate on R.Pace but in the end he's still gonna be our GM finishing this rebuild so you'll have a lot of bitching to look forward to....lol

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I will never forget when we drafted McClellan. I was working and my buddy was texting me draft updates. I was so pissed because he wouldn't tell me who we really drafted, he just kept texting me McClellan I thought it had to be a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
The results of a fucking rebuild. BMarsh was a complete joke and a locker room cancer. Why do you think that clown has NEVER been in the playoffs?? The guy has never ever been to the playoffs cause he ruins locker rooms and if you don't have a good locker room then you won't win in not only the NFL but all team sports. Just keep making excuses for reasons to hate on R.Pace but in the end he's still gonna be our GM finishing this rebuild so you'll have a lot of bitching to look forward to....lol

What about jeffry? You would rather see the shit they have now instead of trubisky throwing to jeffry. keep making excuses for pace's abysmal peformance. Fans like you are the reason mccaskeys get away with putting an inferior product year after year. I hope you enjoy being the browns.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The results of a fucking rebuild. BMarsh was a complete joke and a locker room cancer.

Joke? 1500 yards = joke...

You're a fucking joke.

Why do you think that clown has NEVER been in the playoffs??

Neither have Sayers or Butkus...

Those guys are jokes too?

The guy has never ever been to the playoffs cause he ruins locker rooms and if you don't have a good locker room then you won't win in not only the NFL but all team sports. Just keep making excuses for reasons to hate on R.Pace but in the end he's still gonna be our GM finishing this rebuild so you'll have a lot of bitching to look forward to....lol

Pace has a guy on the roster still who tried to fuck his team mates wife... And then he cut the guy who was upset about it and not the guy who tried to fuck his wife.

Again, you're the joke around here.

Or maybe you're cool with someone fucking your wife.

Post a pic...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What about jeffry? You would rather see the shit they have now instead of trubisky throwing to jeffry. keep making excuses for pace's abysmal peformance. Fans like you are the reason mccaskeys get away with putting an inferior product year after year. I hope you enjoy being the browns.

Hahaha you're so fucking dumb. I've always said when Pace has made mistakes like the Glennon signing. Just because i don't agree with you and the other Pace haters and i understand common sense and understand all the reasons why our team record under R.Pace is so bad doesn't mean i'm in the wrong. I don't even know why i try to explain it to any of you Pace haters cause you guys don't even understand how a rebuild works...lol. You guys think we should be winning no matter what. Oh you had 11 starters go on IR....Oh well, next man up. Oh you guys did a complete tear down of your team.....oh well win with the players you have....lol. It's just stupid.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
:aj:

Emery made Cutler the highest paid player in the NFL. Let that sink in. Pace definitely isn't perfect, but they aren't even close in terms of comparison at this point. Subject to change.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I feel the same about kevin white.

K.White was picked right where he was projected by many of the draft experts but of course the haters like to think Pace should of knows the kid was injury prone..lol

2015 mock drafts
NFL Network--#7 to Bears
Walter football--#7 to Bears
Matt Miller--#10 to Rams\
NFL Nation--#6 to Jets
3 sports illustrated writers
Don Banks--#7
Doug Farrar--#10
Chris Burke--#3

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
:aj:

Emery made Cutler the highest paid player in the NFL. Let that sink in. Pace definitely isn't perfect, but they aren't even close in terms of comparison at this point. Subject to change.

Emery gave cutler what the market value for him was. It ended up backfiring but part of that was because trestman was so bad. Pace gave glennon 18 mill guaranteed when no one wanted him. Let that sink in.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Joke? 1500 yards = joke...

You're a fucking joke.

Neither have Sayers or Butkus...

Those guys are jokes too?

Pace has a guy on the roster still who tried to fuck his team mates wife... And then he cut the guy who was upset about it and not the guy who tried to fuck his wife.

Again, you're the joke around here.

Or maybe you're cool with someone fucking your wife.

Post a pic...

Hahahaha once again WRONGO comes out. You are an absolute clown and a 100% hater.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
K.White was picked right where he was projected by many of the draft experts but of course the haters like to think Pace should of knows the kid was injury prone..lol

2015 mock drafts
NFL Network--#7 to Bears
Walter football--#7 to Bears
Matt Miller--#10 to Rams\
NFL Nation--#6 to Jets
3 sports illustrated writers
Don Banks--#7
Doug Farrar--#10
Chris Burke--#3

He still shouldn't have been drafted. the bears could have kept marshall and filled another need. He unnecessarily created a need at wr when bears had one of the best corps in the league. Amari cooper was the best wr in the draft. If the bears really needed a wr he should have jumped the raiders to get him. He did that for trubs even though he didnt need too.

ping001

Liked Posts:
Emery gave cutler what the market value for him was. It ended up backfiring but part of that was because trestman was so bad. Pace gave glennon 18 mill guaranteed when no one wanted him. Let that sink in.

Good thing the bears dont owe any guaranteed money to Glennon, cut him this year and open up some more cap space.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace has some talent in the draft.

He has just sucked in every other area of his job,

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

And the glennon signing didn't hurt us at all but Cutler hurt us for 7+ years...let that sink in...lol

I can't believe i'm debating with someone that thinks Emery was a better GM then Pace...hahaha

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

And we can cut Glennon at the end of the year with hardly any repercussions. Pace was doing his due diligence by trying to sign a starter and not just relying on Trubisky from the start. He missed. The Cutler contract saddled us with him for years and unable to get rid of him without eating an unnecessary amount of guaranteed salary. The Cutler contract might be one of the worst in NFL history.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And the glennon signing didn't hurt us at all but Cutler hurt us for 7+ years...let that sink in...lol

I can't believe i'm debating with someone that thinks Emery was a better GM then Pace...hahaha

It hurt us for one year.

Anytime you have 18 million dollars sitting on the bench it hurts you.

Emery wasn't better, but it is closer than I would like it to be.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He still shouldn't have been drafted. the bears could have kept marshall and filled another need. He unnecessarily created a need at wr when bears had one of the best corps in the league. Amari cooper was the best wr in the draft. If the bears really needed a wr he should have jumped the raiders to get him. He did that for trubs even though he didnt need too.

:obama:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It hurt us for one year.

Anytime you have 18 million dollars sitting on the bench it hurts you.

Emery wasn't better, but it is closer than I would like it to be.

That's your opinion but that just means you're wrong to.

How do you compare the two when one came in and did what Bears fans have been screaming for for years and do a rebuild and the other spent every but of cap he had in free agency. How do you compare the two?? Please explain?? Two different GM's with two totally different plans