The Fantasy Advice Thread!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
johnny is sad to report that he lost his championship this week, but he split the pot this week so ended up making the right decision. looking at you, hawkbear c/o johhny

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
johnny is sad to report that he lost his championship this week, but he split the pot this week so ended up making the right decision. looking at you, hawkbear c/o johhny

Naturally, I would've smoked the guy I would've played.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Do you mean they agreed to split the pot before the matchup? You guys would be banned for life in any of my leagues if this were true.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
My game is going to come down to Ezekiel Elliot tomorrow. I picked up Darren McFadden just in case. I have no idea how many carries Elliot is going to get so at this point I hope he sits so I can get a full game of McFadden carries.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I'm down by 29.5 with Elliot, Bailey (k), and Church (DB) to play. My opponent is done. I guess it will come down to how limited Elliot's reps are.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
I swarmed my opponent to finish off in 3rd. At least get my money back. If I could have managed a win last week, I would have easily won it all with my team this week.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I swarmed my opponent to finish off in 3rd. At least get my money back. If I could have managed a win last week, I would have easily won it all with my team this week.

Same. I limped to a 3rd place finish but had a strong outing this past week. I'm happy, its the best I could have done with the injuries I suffered this year. CJ, Gronk, AJ, Melvin and Miller were both out last week.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
By some strange miracle, I won the ship! I thought I was done for when Stafford got that rushing TD, but that was pretty much all he did on the night. Witten scoring a TD sealed the W.

3rd lowest points for, 3rd highest points against...this season made no sense whatsoever.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was third most points for and most points against by a wide margin. Fuck they couches! $$$

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
Same. I limped to a 3rd place finish but had a strong outing this past week. I'm happy, its the best I could have done with the injuries I suffered this year. CJ, Gronk, AJ, Melvin and Miller were both out last week.

I lost Melvin and AJ as well. I started sliding when AJ went down, then started free falling when Gordon went down. Thankfully, Ajayi and Ingram stepped up this week, along with Watkins, who was a waiver wire snag a few weeks back.

All things considered, I'm ok with the season. Last year was my first time playing in a league, and it showed with a 2 win season. This year, I made a huge leap forward. Next year, I can hopefully continue the climb.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
By some strange miracle, I won the ship! I thought I was done for when Stafford got that rushing TD, but that was pretty much all he did on the night. Witten scoring a TD sealed the W.

3rd lowest points for, 3rd highest points against...this season made no sense whatsoever.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky. Congrats on the win!

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I lost Gordon and Reed at the end. But got lucky and won the championship anyway. I basically won on Elliot's 55 year TD run on Monday.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey look, the thread lasted all year without any problems. Better than 700 different threads about the same guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey look, the thread lasted all year without any problems. Better than 700 different threads about the same guy

Worked much better then I thought it would. I do agree, it was better then having multiple sit/start threads every week.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody doing some playoff pools? I've joined a couple on rts, it should be fun!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
What's rts?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Don't dislocate your shoulder giving yourself that pat on the back.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Wish I would've known about this, would've definitely signed up.