Rockets to pursue Omer Asik?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
If we give 8 a year to Asik then we won't be able to sign Taj next year. Sign and trade Asik has some risk. So bye bye Omer.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we give 8 a year to Asik then we won't be able to sign Taj next year. Sign and trade Asik has some risk. So bye bye Omer.
I'd S&T Omer for Martin as has been previously stated in this thread

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
And if they don't accept the trade? You are left with a 8M contract bench player. Taj deserves that money. 4 a year for Asik would be a lot of money. 8 a year...You must be stupid to give him that much. Good luck Rockets!

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Give 8 a year to the best Turkish player in the league. Not Asik.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
And if they don't accept the trade? You are left with a 8M contract bench player. Taj deserves that money. 4 a year for Asik would be a lot of money. 8 a year...You must be stupid to give him that much. Good luck Rockets!

$4M a year sounds fair to me KEEP THE TURKISH HAMMER!

Troy23

Liked Posts:
This is kinda funny. While Omer Asik is slatted to make $4-8 million a year as a role player off the bench, here in Australia, in our #1 sport, Aussie Rules footy, our highest paid player is making $1 million per year.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is kinda funny. While Omer Asik is slatted to make $4-8 million a year as a role player off the bench, here in Australia, in our #1 sport, Aussie Rules footy, our highest paid player is making $1 million per year.
NBA has an infinitely higher revenue stream than Australian football.

Troy23

Liked Posts:
NBA has an infinitely higher revenue stream than Australian football.

Yeah I know, and obviously the economy in each country is completely different. USA alot richer than Australia.