extended
Fortin

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No way El Gato plays the 4th line. He's way too small for that role.

I'd give my answer...but I think there's a large enough flux in the state of the 'hawks that it could likely be radically different by the TDL...especially if the team can't give itself a rectal craniectomy.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
They may blow it up over the summer, can the Q, and package out a core guy or two.

The current roster is playoff worthy, but they are not a SC contender without significantly better possession and PP numbers.

None of the playoff contenders fear a match up with the current Hawks.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
The line we are waiting for is Fortin, Schmaltz, Kane, for now I would like to see DeBrincat get a shot on that fast line. Hawks really lost that scary shot when Panarin was dealt away.

our top defensive pair is Forsling and Rutta.

Hartman played well with Toews, like shaw, I think that is the best spot for him.

Saad, Toews, Hartman

Fortin, Schmaltz Kane

Sharp, AA (if they cant deal him) DeBrincat

Kero fourth line center, if Kampf can beat him out if he gets a shot, fine. Dont really know why they went Wingels and Bouma, just send in the Hanson brothers.

Haydon is the wild card. The man seems to have no fear and relentless drive with the puck. Maybe he should be on that top line with Toews and Saad.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The line we are waiting for is Fortin, Schmaltz, Kane, for now I would like to see DeBrincat get a shot on that fast line. Hawks really lost that scary shot when Panarin was dealt away.

our top defensive pair is Forsling and Rutta.

Hartman played well with Toews, like shaw, I think that is the best spot for him.

Saad, Toews, Hartman

Fortin, Schmaltz Kane

Sharp, AA (if they cant deal him) DeBrincat

Kero fourth line center, if Kampf can beat him out if he gets a shot, fine. Dont really know why they went Wingels and Bouma, just send in the Hanson brothers.

Haydon is the wild card. The man seems to have no fear and relentless drive with the puck. Maybe he should be on that top line with Toews and Saad.

No Panik?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
No Panik?

That is the confusing part of this organization. I really dont know where Panik fits. He gets on the puck 6-8 games in a row and then is just MIA for a stretch. This team is in need of consistency. I think its why they have not gone Saad, Toews, Kane yet.

I guess Haydon, Kampf and Panik is a line too. But I guess I am not ruling out a Hossa return come playoff time either.