Fantasy Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We have 5 teams with 5 spots left open. We can make it a 12 team league if more people wanna join. I'm open to making any changes to the settings if anyone has any suggestions but i like the ppr settings.

I can suggest a change, if you dont mind.

I'd like it to be a auction draft. Thoughts?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So because i haven't played auction leagues but have played many many money leagues in standard leagues i'm a rookie?? Hahahaha where did you come up with this way to determine if players are rookies or not cause it's absolutely ridiculous. Why don't you join this league and let me spank your ass in it?? Scared??

$25 money leagues are basically free leagues...your refusal to play a different style league is what makes you a rookie....why are you too scared to play in the big scary science league? you afraid to actually have to think when drafting? many experts compare snake draft to auction drafts as playing checkers and playing chess. snake drafts favor the early picks and luck...auction drafts don't let you hide behind your draft position... it evens the playing field. snake drafts you are basically standing in line waiting to put in your order...auction drafts gives you the control to build the best team with the money given. A true veteran of fantasy football would jump at the opportunity to play auction. It's like going out for Mexican, would you rather go to a restaurant that serves 12 different dishes but only have one order per dish and you have to settle for what ever you get based on your position in line...or would you rather go to chipolte and build your burrito to your own specs?

I bet you don't even do .5 PPR...you probably stick with the settings yahoo generates like most rookies do.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So we still need 6 more teams not 5 cause Adi created two teams by accident so if anyone has any Bears fan friends that you can get to join then please do.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
$25 money leagues are basically free leagues...your refusal to play a different style league is what makes you a rookie....why are you too scared to play in the big scary science league? you afraid to actually have to think when drafting? many experts compare snake draft to auction drafts as playing checkers and playing chess. snake drafts favor the early picks and luck...auction drafts don't let you hide behind your draft position... it evens the playing field. snake drafts you are basically standing in line waiting to put in your order...auction drafts gives you the control to build the best team with the money given. A true veteran of fantasy football would jump at the opportunity to play auction. It's like going out for Mexican, would you rather go to a restaurant that serves 12 different dishes but only have one order per dish and you have to settle for what ever you get based on your position in line...or would you rather go to chipolte and build your burrito to your own specs?

I bet you don't even do .5 PPR...you probably stick with the settings yahoo generates like most rookies do.

You're right i'm a rookie. Hopefully this makes your little mind feel better and you can now go find something better to do with your day. Carry on.

I love how you feel real good about yourself because you play in auction league cause that's clearly something to feel good about...hahaha. Carry on now.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we still need 6 more teams not 5 cause Adi created two teams by accident so if anyone has any Bears fan friends that you can get to join then please do.

Give it a few hours. There may be other members who'd like to join.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Have you thought about my suggestion yet? Or was your suggestion for us to give suggestions just an empty gesture on your part?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You're right i'm a rookie. Hopefully this makes your little mind feel better and you can now go find something better to do with your day. Carry on.

I love how you feel real good about yourself because you play in auction league cause that's clearly something to feel good about...hahaha. Carry on now.

actually I hope this makes you feel better now that you can admit that after many many many money leagues you are still a rookie to fantasy football. Hope one day you nuts drop and you learn enough science to venture into auction leagues. I know it is scary to actually have to think when you are drafting, but it is a lot more fun.

And you asked me to carry on twice, when should have I carried on, if I carried on after your first sentence then I would have missed your zinger in the second...if i was really supposed to carry on after the second sentence then how could I take any of your "carry ons" seriously when you throw them around so haphazardly?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TBH I must admit I am a rookie too, I have never thought I knew enough about science to venture in to the world of auction leagues. So, I just tried a Mock draft one on the Yahoo Sports App, and I fell that I have wasted a lot of time with the conventional leagues. Auction is way better, but I still need to brush up on my science stuff, because I totally blew my wad on the first mock and had like a $12 max budget and only 4 players.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
TBH I must admit I am a rookie too, I have never thought I knew enough about science to venture in to the world of auction leagues. So, I just tried a Mock draft one on the Yahoo Sports App, and I fell that I have wasted a lot of time with the conventional leagues. Auction is way better, but I still need to brush up on my science stuff, because I totally blew my wad on the first mock and had like a $12 max budget and only 4 players.

Yeah just do a few auction mocks and i'm sure it's not that hard to pickup. The only problem is when doing mocks not every team that joined the mock shows up so it will be hard to understand how the bids go when you have multiple teams on auto pick. You could get in some free leagues that don't mean shit and see how the other teams bid and which positions/players you should be spending the most on. If that little annoying Gnat can get it then anyone can, i've just never attempted cause i'm fine playing in my money leagues. Fantasy isn't difficult and has a lot of luck involved in it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
actually I hope this makes you feel better now that you can admit that after many many many money leagues you are still a rookie to fantasy football. Hope one day you nuts drop and you learn enough science to venture into auction leagues. I know it is scary to actually have to think when you are drafting, but it is a lot more fun.

And you asked me to carry on twice, when should have I carried on, if I carried on after your first sentence then I would have missed your zinger in the second...if i was really supposed to carry on after the second sentence then how could I take any of your "carry ons" seriously when you throw them around so haphazardly?

I wonder if you run your cock sucker as much if you were face to face with someone as you do on the internet. I would bet you don't.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've officially retired from fantasy football. Too many seasons where I score the most points, but get dunked on week to week by bad luck. FML.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wonder if you run your cock sucker as much if you were face to face with someone as you do on the internet. I would bet you don't.

Gay innuendo jokes. Classy, as always.

But please, dont say anything about retards! God forbid!

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

is this even English....do I need a masters in science to decipher this gibberish?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh I get it, you are asking if I run my mouth this much face to face with people as I do on the interwebs....why wouldn't I? what simple minded rookie would fight someone over getting called out for not having the brane capacity to try an auction league?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh I get it, you are asking if I run my mouth this much face to face with people as I do on the interwebs....why wouldn't I? what simple minded rookie would fight someone over getting called out for not having the brane capacity to try an auction league?

I would. Please come to Orlando so i can choke you the fuck out.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've officially retired from fantasy football. Too many seasons where I score the most points, but get dunked on week to week by bad luck. FML.

Come on man, give it another shot.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We have another team so we have 5 and need 5 more or 6 more and then i'll delete NoSack.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would. Please come to Orlando so i can choke you the fuck out.

damn bro, choke me out over me trying to educate you on the sciences of auction leagues...you are too high strung, I suggest finding yourself a woman (or man if that is your thing) and relieve some of that stress. This is just fantasy football and a messageboard, if you can't handle it then you need to evaluate the quality of your life.

Here are some stress relievers that I feel help me with my day to day happiness.

Auction Fantasy Football Leagues
Marijuana
Messing with simple minded rookies on CCS
Practicing my counters to choke outs
Carrying on
Science

I would suggest starting with maybe one or two of these activities as doing more may end up adding stress.

Edit - I also only do my meet ups at Logan Square

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We have another team so we have 5 and need 5 more or 6 more and then i'll delete NoSack.

Why would you delete the inevitable winner of your shitty snake draft league? U scared i might virtually choke your rookie fantasy life out?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Insert hard knock life song

Status
Not open for further replies.