Bears meet with HaHa Clinton-Dix

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Seems odd. Can he play SS? I can't imagine we're signing him for depth unless he's very cheap. Is he known to be a versatile guy?

twetz

Liked Posts:
No thanks. Packers were happy to dump him and they were hurting at safety. That should tell you everything you need to know. The talk was that he felt he was so good he could freelance and his work ethic was questioned.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
No thanks. Packers were happy to dump him. That should tell you everything you need to know. The talk was that he felt he was so good he could freelance and his work ethic was questioned.

Questioned by Erin?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No thanks. Packers were happy to dump him. That should tell you everything you need to know. The talk was that he felt he was so good he could freelance and his work ethic was questioned.

He underperformed with the Redskins so his value is low it would be a cheap one year prove it deal.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Packers might be happy to be rid of him cause they need difference makers on defense that was talentless. When you have ballers like Mack trevethian smith hicks fuller Jackson then you can get by with a haha. We have a budget at about 6 mil a year for safety he probably fits in perfectly with that

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Packers might be happy to be rid of him cause they need difference makers on defense that was talentless. When you have ballers like Mack trevethian smith hicks fuller Jackson then you can get by with a haha. We have a budget at about 6 mil a year for safety he probably fits in perfectly with that

Also an upgrade from Amos.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If they could get him cheaper and less years than Amos, it’s a win.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The problem is that neither Dix nor Eddie Jackson can tackle. As a safety, that's kind of a problem. I don't like the pairing all that much.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The skins are trying to sign him back. He might take the fuck off under Pagano, behind a relentless front 7 and beside another bama safety. I’ll accept it

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Ha Ha is every bit as good as Amos. Would be weird to have him while the Packers have Amos.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Ha Ha is every bit as good as Amos. Would be weird to have him while the Packers have Amos.

Depends on your perspective. Dix can't really tackle at all. Jackson's not a good tackler. Amos was a great tackler. But HCD runs circles around Amos in coverage. Amos is certainly more consistent though, which I think gives him the edge.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems odd. Can he play SS? I can't imagine we're signing him for depth unless he's very cheap. Is he known to be a versatile guy?
In today’s nfl with our front 7, a great balance would be two FS’s. But yes of the two haha is bigger and more physical.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep in mind we also have Smith in year two playing deep linebacker and should just pas his stats if the safeties are soft. We got our P.Willis

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Amos looked average when Jackson was hurt ,sign haha for 2yrs draft a safety?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
No thanks. Packers were happy to dump him and they were hurting at safety. That should tell you everything you need to know. The talk was that he felt he was so good he could freelance and his work ethic was questioned.

That sounds like a coaching issue.