Report: White Sox to send Robertson, Frazier, Kahnle to Yankees

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2017 Attendance Highest since 2012

The last that I looked the Sox were averaging around 22,000 fannies in the seats. The Dodgers are averaging about double that. Next years White So team will be the worst in the AL. What is your estimation of the 2018 attendance?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hawk, are you unaware that a team generally sucks during a rebuild?

Nah? Ok

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not all of it is speculation. The speculation is what team will be moved. The fact that a team will be moved is pretty factual.

The author writes a specific sentence that reads, "I think an MLB team could move to Vegas someday." He offers no real reason why the White Sox would move to Vegas other than, surprise, surprise, statements that you've also made.

I guess I'm just more upset that I took the time to write a well thought out, decently researched post that asked questions of you that you did not answer. Instead, you replied with one sentence pointing me back to an article that is nothing more than confirmation bias.

You got me again Hawk.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawk, are you unaware that a team generally sucks during a rebuild?

Nah? Ok

No they do not. Not teams with wealthy owners like the White Sox have. THey might not win, but they compete and draw fans to their games. Reinny is rich yet cheap owner and is selling this all or nothing story as some kind of smart plan.

Let me ask you this. Do you not think that Reinny is going to start whining big time about attendance? If you don't think so, you really do not know the asshole that is Reinny.

Also, how many White Sox games did you go to this year? How about next year? Tell the truth. Excited to see a double A team get rolled pretty much every game? Are you gonna follow how their attendance stacks up against those pillars of baseball, the Rays and the A's? How do those jersey sales look for next year compared to the Cubbies, eh? I can see young kids begging their dads to get them the jersey of their favorite 2A player. Hoorah:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The author writes a specific sentence that reads, "I think an MLB team could move to Vegas someday." He offers no real reason why the White Sox would move to Vegas other than, surprise, surprise, statements that you've also made.

I guess I'm just more upset that I took the time to write a well thought out, decently researched post that asked questions of you that you did not answer. Instead, you replied with one sentence pointing me back to an article that is nothing more than confirmation bias.

You got me again Hawk.

I am sorry, Gus:) Um, I brought the article up, though. Guess what, Gus, i wrote my comments before I read his, though. I also happen to know that teams moving to Vegas is news out here. Maybe it isn't locally in the mid west? I don't know. But the sports shows that talked about hockey and football going to Vegas also mentioned baseball as following for sure and discussed the White Sox as being a likely candidate. A team is going to move and Reinny is just the type of scum sucking piece of shit ready to shit on Chicago.

Why would he do it you ask? Come-on, Gus, MONEY of course. Reinny wants money and he is not going to work for it in Chicago. He will take the easy way out and be the Pied Piper to raking in money for his family. He will be the Art Modell of baseball.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Six games won since July 1, 2017. Great job, Reinny:(

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:obama:

Will someone please put this thread out of it's misery. Pick it up again around 2019 or so.....

Saw where some guy named BUMMER gave up the winning home run to the Red Sox. AJ laughed his ass off on the baseball program I saw afterward.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawk, you keep mentioning this week division. You know since 05 the AL Central has been in the WS 5 fucking times? I'd say that's not too weak. Stop. Just last year was Indians and 3 years ago was the royals, Tigers were great before that, and well, we all know what happened in 05.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No way bro keep this thread going so he doesn't further ruin the game of thrones thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawk, you keep mentioning this week division. You know since 05 the AL Central has been in the WS 5 fucking times? I'd say that's not too weak. Stop. Just last year was Indians and 3 years ago was the royals, Tigers were great before that, and well, we all know what happened in 05.

I am talking about this season.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No way bro keep this thread going so he doesn't further ruin the game of thrones thread

You cannot stop Hawk, he will ruin every thread he posts in...

:hawked:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You cannot stop Hawk, he will ruin every thread he posts in...

:hawked:

After that embarrassing display of yours on the GoT thread, You've got a lot of room to talk:(

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Since there is no Whitesox Mod, can we get this put to bed by anothe rmod, Cub mod perhaps?

Yeah, please delete this thread before Brett starts crying again:( Poor whittle lad needs to have everyone agree with him or he'll throw another hissy fit:(

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rask,
Where was the fan base when we had them? That answers your question right there.

That's the answer in Reinny and Bretts world. Don't put good players onto the field. The fans will not want to see them. Let see if things change if we put shitty players onto the field. Yeah, that's it. That'll bring the fans in in droves, right?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Plenty derailing this topic. The trade is done, this thread needs to be closed.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:obama:

Will someone please put this thread out of it's misery. Pick it up again around 2019 or so.....
Will someone please put the White Sox out of their misery?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will someone please put the White Sox out of their misery?

Reinny is well on the way to that. Now that the Clipper's owner was forced to sell his team, Reinny has taken over as the worst owner in sports.