Mayweather/Macgregor

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Was kinda shocked to see that Mayweather is only -650 to win this fight. At this number, I think this is one of the easiest bets I've ever seen in boxing. I think Mayweather should be about -5000. 50-1 is about right, not 6.5-1. All the dumb, uneducated money is coming in from the UFC people. Mayweather is one of the most unhittable fighters that real pros can't hit.. this amateur won't hit him.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was kinda shocked to see that Mayweather is only -650 to win this fight. At this number, I think this is one of the easiest bets I've ever seen in boxing. I think Mayweather should be about -5000. 50-1 is about right, not 6.5-1. All the dumb, uneducated money is coming in from the UFC people. Mayweather is one of the most unhittable fighters that real pros can't hit.. this amateur won't hit him.

this is a novelty fight, almost like a sideshow at a circus. A professional boxer going up against an amateur boxer that tires easily. This fight might go 5 rounds if lucky. Mayweather may actually throw some haymakers and end this debacle early. Promoters are just excited to get a big named white guy go up against Mayweather.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree its a non-fight. I saw at least one boxing champion say that its necessary to respect McGregor's left hand though, and that the lack of experience for Connor is so extreme its almost an advantage because of how awkward he will be.

he may try to pretend to be hurt, and use tricker, and hit hard moving backward, ...he is still a younger bigger southpaw with knockout power...against the best mathematician in boxing history. Floyd can add. He has never been beat at boxing. The saddest thing that could happen is Floyd ends up having to respect Connors power and goes into defensive shell point boxing and bores everyone to death.

Connor probably determines by fight night to go out with haymakers, and just attack, bully, push, force him to fight.
I think people entertain its possibility too much partly because we all want Floyd Mayweather to lose and get knocked out. Some guys will fool you and all of a sudden in defeat have astonishing humility and maturity, but I think we all kinda know Mayweather is a poor sport, and its almost comical from the karmic universe that a dick like him would never face defeat. I guess he was robbed of a gold medal match if I'm remembering the right history. The only guy who ever beat Mayweather is like a broke cab driver on disability from Bulgaria.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Man, these press conferences have been ridiculous. Reminds me of WWF.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, these press conferences have been ridiculous. Reminds me of WWF.

I want them both to lose now. Why should we make these racist, sexist, homophobic, clowns any richer for a non-fight? This will be the biggest rip off in history and I think Dana White is all about it because it will make boxing look stupid in the end. At the end of the day, Connor can still say its not a real fight but he is real rich now.

These guys are so trashy and vulgar and walk around like fucking roosters man. Just pathetic displays of what human men can be.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I want them both to lose now. Why should we make these racist, sexist, homophobic, clowns any richer for a non-fight? This will be the biggest rip off in history and I think Dana White is all about it because it will make boxing look stupid in the end. At the end of the day, Connor can still say its not a real fight but he is real rich now.

These guys are so trashy and vulgar and walk around like fucking roosters man. Just pathetic displays of what human men can be.

I agree with you. I watched part of a movie called the Great White Hype yesterday. And it was kind of a mockery about the joke that the fight game is.

devans

Liked Posts:
Big Show from WWE will show up like he's gonna help Mayweather only to turn heel on him for Mayweather defeating him at WrestleMania and breaking his nose.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd rather see the wee little man from Ireland fight Jon Jones. But he won't, because he needs all these rules. So much for the old "not the size of the dog in the fight" adage.

What a pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk