Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nope. What you said to me is way out of bounds. What you said about me fucking children should result in you being removed from this board. I will make this a quest for myself until the powers to be decide to oust me. I find you disgusting and without honor.
Well, is it true or false?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not out there. All the proof says Niko started it. You've provided nothing. You're fake news.

You just stated you have an opinion, which means this is not fact, and you're spreading your fake news again. Stop it.

Also zero need to go into a political discussion on this. Literally no one cares.

No one cried to me. I don't care. I don't even mod anymore, the mod badge just hasnt been removed. I just saw you spreading fake garbage again so I'd correct you. Stop being wrong and fake. It's not cool. Also stop being a precious snowflake. That's not cool either.

Thank you Hawk.

That is a lie. If you google Portis cheapshots Mirotic you will find about two pages worth of coverage where it says that Mirotic was the victim of a cheap shot. IF it was a fight, both of the players would have been suspended, not just Mirotic. That was not a fight. It was a cheap shot after a typical skirmish between two guys in a practice. It cost Portis a good piece of change. He was in the wrong and if the Bulls weren't such a bad team, he probably would have been cut.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, is it true or false?

What kind of bullshit question is that? I've been accused of fucking children twice. Once by Gus and the last by Ares. You are a joke and the fact that you are a "mod" is even more of a joke. I guess that you asking me if I have fucked children puts you in their corner also. Pitiful human beings you three:(

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawk is (dumb) referencing the TMZ report from the day of the incident.....which was immediately contradicted by a flood of reports stating the exact opposite...including the Bulls themselves.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Portis is at fault here why did the Bulls pick up his 4th year option?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Portis is at fault here why did the Bulls pick up his 4th year option?

If Portis wasn't at fault, he wouldn't have been suspended for 8 games. If Mirotic was at fault, he would have been suspended, not Portis. Also, if the Bulls were any decent team and Portis did this act, he probably would have been cut. The fact that they gave this bum a 4th year just shows what a crap team that they have.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Niko suspended himself by getting concussed

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Portis wasn't at fault, he wouldn't have been suspended for 8 games.
You can't allow guys to punch each other to the point of serious physical injury with no reprocussions.

The Bulls "had" to suspend Portis, even if he was "justified" in his actions.

IMO though the Bulls committing to another year of paying Portis says a hell of a lot more than an 8 game suspension in regards to what happened.

Then again, I have a brain.

If Portis is such a bum he'd be easy to cut and replace..instead the Bulls took on another year of him.

You have zero leg to stand on logically here.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What kind of bullshit question is that? I've been accused of fucking children twice. Once by Gus and the last by Ares. You are a joke and the fact that you are a "mod" is even more of a joke. I guess that you asking me if I have fucked children puts you in their corner also. Pitiful human beings you three:(
So, is that a yes?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can't allow guys to punch each other to the point of serious physical injury with no reprocussions.

The Bulls "had" to suspend Portis, even if he was "justified" in his actions.

IMO though the Bulls committing to another year of paying Portis says a hell of a lot more than an 8 game suspension in regards to what happened.

Then again, I have a brain.

If Portis is such a bum he'd be easy to cut and replace..instead the Bulls took on another year of him.

You have zero leg to stand on logically here.

The Bulls are a terrible NBA team. IF they were even an average team, they would have cut Portis who is a bum. The fact that they even have a guy on their team like Portis is just another example how bad their management is.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, is that a yes?

What in the hell is wrong with you? YOu are accusing me of having sex with children. What the hell is wrong with you? YOu are now the 3rd person who has done that. You, Gus, and Ares. Amazing assholes you guys are.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Hawk, I am becoming increasingly concerned with your deflections and denials, you need to come clean on this pedo-matter.

#protectourkidsfromHawk

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What in the hell is wrong with you? YOu are accusing me of having sex with children. What the hell is wrong with you? YOu are now the 3rd person who has done that. You, Gus, and Ares. Amazing assholes you guys are.
By not answering the question, I assume it's you did / do.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
All I'm saying is this: I have yet to see a post where The Hawk has denied being a kid fucker. Until he provides us with that denial, I'm going to go ahead and think that he's a kid fucker.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
As a father (several times over), and as an officer of the court for the past 20+ years, I have no option other then to believe that Hawk is a serial kid-fucker.

#shame #shame

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Way to go guys. To Gus, RacerX, Scoot, and Ares: All I can tell you is that I reported you all and sent a PM to Rush. Probably won't do any good but no one should have to take being called a child molester, a Stolen Valor guy, a coward, and the like. YOu are all losers and have not a bit of honor.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Way to go guys. To Gus, RacerX, Scoot, and Ares: All I can tell you is that I reported you all and sent a PM to Rush. Probably won't do any good but no one should have to take being called a child molester, a Stolen Valor guy, a coward, and the like. YOu are all losers and have not a bit of honor.

You could have ended this days ago and just said you're not. Instead you evade. Leads us to believe you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.