Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lauri last 3 games: 30.3 PPG, 12.3 RPG on 58% from the floor and 23/24 from the line. Mans been on a tear

Imagine his numbers if LaTool wasn't on the roster

Speed

Liked Posts:
Lavine hasn't been a problem. He's been shooting efficiently and made smart plays with the basketball recently. His turnovers are way down. Dunn is the guy holding this team back at the moment(And the coach, and our lack of a bench).

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Dunn has been a disappointment. Guy has gone downhill.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Yeah Dunn has really started to shit the bed. He started out fairly well, aside from him not wanting to take a 3. Then it's just gone to shit. I looked at his numbers after he played 15 games and just looked today and his shooting percentage is down 6%, TOs up, etc. Not good at all.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Paxson spending another evening scouting Ja Morant.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well now that Zion went an injured himself...is he still the prize?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I had a dream last night that we got the 3rd pick :fist:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bulls will end up with Cam Reddish.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
That's a total Bulls scenario. Let's get the third best player...on Duke.

Book it. I predicted LM would wind up a Bull in 2017 and also WCJ in 2018, not because I'm a BB draft guru, just 'cause I understand what GarPax are doing: drafting safest available player.

Cam Reddish, welcome to Chicago.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'd love to have Zion, but I know they probably won't get a shot at him. I'd love for them to get Ja Morant since he should be available, unless they're picking 4th. the Bulls need a guy with court vision like that. It also helps that he's close to Zach Lavine athletically.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Book it. I predicted LM would wind up a Bull in 2017 and also WCJ in 2018, not because I'm a BB draft guru, just 'cause I understand what GarPax are doing: drafting safest available player.

Cam Reddish, welcome to Chicago.

Reddish is far from a safe or obvious pick though. If season ended today I'd definitely take Culver, Deandre Hunter before him and "probably" Darius Garland before him too even with the small sample size. I don't even see how Reddish getting mocked to the Top 5 at this point.

I see why people are infatuated with his game, but on paper 36% FG and 34% 3FG is terrible especially since he has the benefit of 2 other stars. If he became an allstar level player it would be something historical I've read. Nobody that has become a star has ever shot that badly and if they did they returned to college for subsequent years. Ultimate high risk, high reward.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had a dream last night that we got the 3rd pick :fist:

I don't mind the 3rd pick. We'd get either RJ or Ja. I don't want the Bulls to get the 4th pick and end up with freaking Cam Reddish.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I don't mind the 3rd pick. We'd get either RJ or Ja. I don't want the Bulls to get the 4th pick and end up with freaking Cam Reddish.

If that were to happen, I'd rather them just trade it for an established guard like Jrue Holiday.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If that were to happen, I'd rather them just trade it for an established guard like Jrue Holiday.

Ja morant has too much upside to pass on at a position of need. If he’s there when the bulls pick, he should be the choice.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Ja morant has too much upside to pass on at a position of need. If he’s there when the bulls pick, he should be the choice.

Yeah I meant if the Bulls aren't in position to draft Ja, Zion or RJ. After them, it's a steep drop off in terms of talent. If Ja stays healthy and bulks up a bit, I think he will be a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.