Compelling bulls story lines

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
For anyone not paying attention to the hilarious tweets of BAB

Earlier today, Nick Friedell, who I think might be one of the dumbest people on twitter, posted Nick Friedell ‏@ESPNChiBulls
David Stern has got to be loving this: Lakers, Clippers, Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Celtiics, Heat and Mavs all have compelling storylines.

BAB, responded with BullsBlogger ‏@BullsBlogger
@ESPNChiBulls are you trolling us? What's compelling about the Bulls story this season? Hinrich having a house in the area?
Hide conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite

Afterwards what follows can only be described as HILARITY! Enjoy the scathing sarcasm and witt of BAB/UNLEASHTHEKRACKEN!

BullsBlogger ‏@BullsBlogger
Dr. Brian Cole appearances #CompellingBullsStorylines RT @Cosmis: Is Friedell high? What, exactly, makes this year's Bulls compelling?

His name really isn't 'Kurt' #CompellingBullsStorylines

Luol Deng grimaces #CompellingBullsStoryLines

Rip Hamilton suiting up only for Pistons revenge games. #CompellingBullsStoryLines

Carlos Boozer's hairline/paintline #CompellingBullsStoryLines (that actually is one)

Stacey King's vaguely offensive Soviet-era nicknames for Vlad Radmanovic #CompellingBullsStoryLines

Jeff Teague finally asking his brother for his suits back. #CompellingBullsStoryLines

McDonalds stock rising after lack of free BigMacs in Chicago #CompellingBullsStoryLines

Figuring out practicality of how an apron can also be a hard cap. #CompellingBullsStoryLines

Those four good Nate Robinson games. #CompellingBullsStoryLines

Neil Funk confusing Jimmy Butler with Ronnie Brewer or Rasual Butler or Jimmy Jackson rather #CompellingBullsStoryLines

RT @Cosmis: Nazr Mohammed finally returns to his old high school stomping grounds! #CompellingBullsStorylines

Those WGN halftime interviews with @SamSmithHoops where he laughs at his own terrible joke #CompellingBullsStoryLines

Hearing those Thibs losing streak records fall one-by-one #CompellingBullsStoryLines

RT @rev_green: @BullsBlogger trying to decipher what Nikola Mirotic is saying in Montenegrin on twitter #CompellingBullsStorylines

RT @lukevino: Noah puts up 15, 17 and 6 while admittedly on peyote. #CompellingBullsStorylines

Also, proximity to mother. RT @Booloo22: @BullsBlogger Derrick Rose's press box snack choices #CompellingBullsStorylines

suck-up, haha (and yes, always true!) RT @kelvinsanity: @BullsBlogger BaB Comments #CompellingBullsStoryLines

Will anyone challenge Cuppy Coffee's dominance in the Dunkin' 1200M? #CompellingBullsStoryLines
Expand

Unresolved confusing sexual thoughts about Joakim Noah's sister #CompellingBullsStoryLines

Thibs' "ICE" vs. shouting vendor's "ICE CREAM" #CompellingBullsStoryLines

"I thought Kurt really gave us a lift out there" #CompellingBullsStoryLines #VDNFlashbacks

Those first Chris Richard 10-day rumors #CompellingBullsStoryLines

RT @CubsBulls: @BullsBlogger Nate Robinson will join the Jesse White Tumblers at halftime #CompellingBullsStorylines

#FUCKRONDO #CompellingBullsStoryLines

LOL RT @AschNBA: @BullsBlogger John Lucas IV #CompellingBullsStorylines

The season-long quest to trade Rip and get under tax. #CompellingBullsStoryLines

RT @elfneedsfood: @BullsBlogger “Code red. Primary T-Shirt gun is jammed. Repeat: T-SHIRT GUN IS JAMMED!” #CompellingBullsStorylines

Brian Scalabrine statue unveiling. (at @ESPNChiBulls house) #CompellingBullsStoryLines

RT @elfneedsfood: @BullsBlogger Scottie Pippen sells seat to AJ Guyton. #CompellingBullsStorylines

THIS--> RT @rightfieldsucks: Will the scoreboard accurately display info at more than 3 home games this season? #CompellingBullsStoryLines

RT @FreeBigMacs: Bulls cancel the Circus Trip to go to the Circus #CompellingBullsStorylines

Hinrich padding his Bulls all-time 3pt FG record. By twelve. #CompellingBullsStoryLines

RT @Cosmis: Jannero Pargo back. #CompellingBullsStorylines

Whining over @johnhollinger's playoff predictor having Bulls 9th instead of 7th. #CompellingBullsStoryLines
Expand

Ok, one of the real #CompellingBullsStoryLines is Derrick Rose actually coming back. Sometime. Slowly. I guess I'll end on that high(?) note

Before anyone says it, I don't completely hate Nick Friedell. I often find myself agreeing with his minor points/overall points, but I'm nauseated by how staunch of a bulls apologist he is. I get it, as a writer for the organization, it doesn't hurt to be kind to the organization. On the other hand, don't expect fans to look kindly upon your "noble lies".

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Compelling story lines...gotta go with BAB here. :rofl:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
lmao

he went in

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
This will be a fun season full of practical jokes and bloopers.
:obama:

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
McDonalds stock rising after lack of free BigMacs in Chicago #CompellingBullsStoryLines

@BullsBlogger Derrick Rose's press box snack choices #CompellingBullsStorylines
Will anyone challenge Cuppy Coffee's dominance in the Dunkin' 1200M? #CompellingBullsStoryLines

LOL RT @AschNBA: @BullsBlogger John Lucas IV #CompellingBullsStorylines

Brian Scalabrine statue unveiling. (at @ESPNChiBulls house) #CompellingBullsStoryLines

RT @FreeBigMacs: Bulls cancel the Circus Trip to go to the Circus #CompellingBullsStorylines

RT @elfneedsfood: @BullsBlogger “Code red. Primary T-Shirt gun is jammed. Repeat: T-SHIRT GUN IS JAMMED!” #CompellingBullsStorylines

:lmao:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter what product Jerry Reinsdorff throws out there, Chicago fans will keeping buying and spending, spending, spending just to set foot in the house that Jordan built.
Jerry should leave the Bulls to Jordan-Pippen- jackson in his will.
After all Jerrys success is owed to them.
Rose.jpg

Sorry, SOLD OUT.. :shrug:
Jerrys pockets are stuffed.
Thanks Chicago Bulls fans.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It doesn't matter what product Jerry Reinsdorff throws out there, Chicago fans will keeping buying and spending, spending, spending just to set foot in the house that Jordan built.
Jerry should leave the Bulls to Jordan-Pippen- jackson in his will.
After all Jerrys success is owed to them.
Rose.jpg

Sorry, SOLD OUT.. :shrug:
Jerrys pockets are stuffed.
Thanks Chicago Bulls fans.
Everyone should just boycott the Bulls. That'll show em! :fist: :kermit:

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
It might affect profits from attendance, How will that affect their tv contract?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Don't woryy, the Bulls won't loose profits for any season until Rose leaves the Bulls.
Its hard to predict because I don't know when and where Derrick Rose will be playing for next.
I don't expect management as is to make any type of significant trades or signings to build a real contender anytime soon so I'm pretty sure Rose will begin to have a change of heart when he witnesses another team celebrating championionship ceremonies, while wondering why the fuck he's wasting his talents being used and abused as Jerryy Reinsdorffs ppawn to sell jerseys and tickets to keep the old mans pockets stuffed, ready and stockpiled for the next WhiteSox World series....

I'm not unrealistic at all for feeling this way.

Last edited:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Thibs' "ICE" vs. shouting vendor's "ICE CREAM" #CompellingBullsStoryLines

I can't stand that Ice Cream Guy. I got in a lil verbal confrontation with him at the UC 1 time after he had shouted at the top of his lungs while standing next to me, splitting my ear drum in two in the process. That guy is a total douche.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Major Bulls Update.
"Kirk Hinrich to be fitted with new custom made red and black goggles."
Press Conference with Hinrich-Foreman-new goggles tonight on Comcast Sports Net.
:yes:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't stand that Ice Cream Guy. I got in a lil verbal confrontation with him at the UC 1 time after he had shouted at the top of his lungs while standing next to me, splitting my ear drum in two in the process. That guy is a total douche.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE CREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark's ice cream guy story was freaking hilarious.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Don't woryy, the Bulls won't loose profits for any season until Rose leaves the Bulls.
Its hard to predict because I don't know when and where Derrick Rose will be playing for next.
I don't expect management as is to make any type of significant trades or signings to build a real contender anytime soon so I'm pretty sure Rose will begin to have a change of heart when he witnesses another team celebrating championionship ceremonies, while wondering why the fuck he's wasting his talents being used and abused as Jerryy Reinsdorffs ppawn to sell jerseys and tickets to keep the old mans pockets stuffed, ready and stockpiled for the next WhiteSox World series....

I'm not unrealistic at all for feeling this way.

You obviously don't understand how much Rose 1) loves his hometown; 2) loves his hometown team; & 3) wants desperately to be the ONE to bring a championship back to the city & franchise. You are talking about the most humble player in the ENTIRE league. It's not in this kid's make up to bitch, or moan, or demand trades, or ever quit.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE CREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark's ice cream guy story was freaking hilarious.

And the dude was a total dick when I told him that I felt the volume of his voice was a tad excessive for an indoor venue.

I've also never once seen him sell ice cream. His voice frightens children away.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

You obviously don't understand how much Rose 1) loves his hometown; 2) loves his hometown team; & 3) wants desperately to be the ONE to bring a championship back to the city & franchise. You are talking about the most humble player in the ENTIRE league. It's not in this kid's make up to bitch, or moan, or demand trades, or ever quit.

Pax-Gar-Reinsdorffs stubborness is enough to turn off the most humble of players, even Granville Waiter, and he was humble.
I believe Pax-Gar-Reinssdorffs stubborness is enough to make God give up on the Bulls even though he gave Chicago a great gift in his only son Jesus Rose.
God won't allow Derrick Christ to be crucified again for the sins of Pax-Gar-Reinssdorff.

God will reward Rose with tropical paradise in California or Florida. :troll: