CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'll wait until he faces better competition, before I hop on that bandwagon. The team looks better. Obviously without the injuries, they have more depth.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
of course they lost to fucking winthrop. groce is a bum, I'd say fire him but dont want to lose the next recruiting class

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hard to get a handle on this team. Coaching aside, JCL is starting to drive to the hole when his 3 pt is off and Leron looks like he's become a legit Big Ten 4 and a beast. Thorne appears to be getting into game shape. If Finke gets some confidence in his shot, this might become a middle of the road team that makes the tourney or they could fall flat on their face in conference.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Illini need to enter Conference play at 10-3 to have a legitimate shot at the Big Dance. They will easily struggle against any team that can defend Hill

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Illini beat Mizzou, they have a good chance at getting into the big dance. Some of the B1G teams aren't as scary as they seemed at the beginning of the season. If we can keep everyone healthy, this team can go far. TA just needs to keep being TA. Leron needs to stop with the dumb fouls sometimes. I need to see Tejon take over some of Tate's minutes. The Winthrop loss is turning out to be not such a terrible loss. Don't they have an RPI of 70 or something?

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Illini beat Mizzou, they have a good chance at getting into the big dance. Some of the B1G teams aren't as scary as they seemed at the beginning of the season. If we can keep everyone healthy, this team can go far. TA just needs to keep being TA. Leron needs to stop with the dumb fouls sometimes. I need to see Tejon take over some of Tate's minutes. The Winthrop loss is turning out to be not such a terrible loss. Don't they have an RPI of 70 or something?
Groce is gonna Groce in the B1G. I'll eat crow if they make the NCAA.