Lesbian-gif-squirt-Meet-Carter-Cruise.gif

458651.gif

squirt-nude-gif.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have a Galaxy S7 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.... both have worked fine for what I've needed.

Have had the phone for like 2 years and the tablet for 1 year.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have a Galaxy S7 also...have no complaints for streaming video

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Looking to upgrade our cell or tablet we use for mainly streaming shit.. need android fer me system.

set up be...

Cell is a HTC ONE M7
Tablet is some shitty no name chinese release.. does the job if plugged in ...battery been shit since day 1.

Both are still kicking but the tablet has always been shitty n the htc runs too hot if mirroring.. the htc is actually me phone but i rarely use it at all....

i could get a new iphone or galaxy 8 free i think... thats if i wanted to join the wifes plan, but i dont.. cause while da the phone may be free or cheap but the plan will be get ye over the 2 yr requirement.....i use prepaid for mine.. aint charge that bitch in months.. credit good fer 365 days yo... plus.. im thinking about finally fixing the iphone 5 hand me down me wife gave me.. it just needs a new screen will last me a couple of years or until i eventually get her iphone she has now...

anywho

whats the best bang for da buck when it comes to android.. phone or tablet.. will mainly be used to stream media all day to 1-2 tvs and a radio.. gaming isnt important.. the son plays angry birds on the tablet n phone but other than that.. dont need much power... plus he got an ipad..

galaxy 7 phone worth a look?... seen it got android 8.0 recently.. they go fer about 90-150+ aussie dollar.. im not into phones.. so brands n models are way ova my head..

I am a big fan of my Motorola Droid Turbo. almost three years old and still holds an all day charge. If I am really heavy using it I might have to charge it in the evening, but that is rare, and it has the turbo charger so it can charge really fast.

Wife has the Motorola z2 play or some such thing. Basically the newer turbo, hers is a little nicer than mine, and her battery is awesome, she doesnt even charge that thing some nights.

Havent messed with the mods for it but supposedly you can get a projector that snaps right on the back of it.

I am not a fan of Samsung and basically abandoned them after a shitty experience with the s4.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
what kind of battery life on those? does the s7 charge quick?

while the htc one runs hot n is old.. its battery has been a beast for me.. if its allowed to sleep while connected to chromecast the fuck will last over a day.. mirroring is a different story but itll still last a few hours n charges fairly quick.

that tab2 be around 450 aussie.. i dont wanna pay that.. if i used it fer other things maybe.. but nah.. just streaming content..

lenovo just released a tab 7 fer 97 aussie dollars, but i know nothing about no lenovo.. they claim 20 hr battery life though.. which probably means 5-6 in reality..

Battery life on both is solid.... like anything it is better when you first get it, but I easily get to the end of my day with my phone still holding 30-40% charge and I don't charge it all day.

The tablet I only use under certain circumstances, but when I've used it alot like watching movies on my flights across the Atlantic to/from Spain it easily got me thru 3-4 movies.

Both have the power saver modes you can customize as well which is nice.

I've left the tablet sitting on my couch for 7 days before, not doing anything but never charging and it still had like 10% left when I clicked it awake.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
As long as you can root and run termux, any vetted semi-recent device can do just fine for streaming ;)

I use a Keyone black as my daily driver, but if you're just going to use it for videos, you'll probably hate it.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah, I'm not suggesting you buy what I use. I just saw others doing it, thought I'd do the same LOL. Although I switch devices and methods a lot more often. Heck, I use a flip-phone and tablet method when I'm out of the house a lot. Better replacement than an expensive smartphone and laptop. My next device, if not another KeyOne v2, might be a Gemini (depending on whether it can actually act as a reliable cellphone).

Nice part for you in Australia, your china market is much better. So know your specs and find something decent. I bet you can grab a legit good phone for under $100. Heck, I used an android chinaphone from 2011-2015 as a backup(sometimes primary) to prove that if you know what you're buying, simply saying that all chinaphones are bad was flat out wrong. And get this, my girlfriend at the time also used it for 3 years, and womens be picky as all hell. Just root and hack that shit, you'll have a good device for cheap.

Last edited:

AussieBear

Yeah, I'm not suggesting you buy what I use. I just saw others doing it, thought I'd do the same LOL. Although I switch devices and methods a lot more often. Heck, I use a flip-phone and tablet method when I'm out of the house a lot. Better replacement than an expensive smartphone and laptop. My next device, if not another KeyOne v2, might be a Gemini (depending on whether it can actually act as a reliable cellphone).

Nice part for you in Australia, your china market is much better. So know your specs and find something decent. I bet you can grab a legit good phone for under $100. Heck, I used an android chinaphone from 2011-2015 as a backup(sometimes primary) to prove that if you know what you're buying, simply saying that all chinaphones are bad was flat out wrong. And get this, my girlfriend at the time also used it for 3 years, and womens be picky as all hell. Just root and hack that shit, you'll have a good device for cheap.

may check out ali or taobao n see what they have.. the tablet i got was from one of those chinese tech shops in the cbd but tis too far to travel these day just fer that. i bought the cheapest no name they had with guud specs.. its okay but shitty.. battery sucks, the feel is dirt cheap.. lags bad.. got what i paid for in a sense.. went to go get that lenovo today but it was out of stock, even though the website said it was in store.. may hit up a different place tomar..

as far as phones for personal use.. i dont care much.. i rarely use one.. if its important.. they call that old thing... the home phone.. i got a nice pile of old shitty phones... some would be okay as phones if i replaced the batteries. if i could have any phone.. id like some engineer to mod a brick phone for me..