Bears Fan Roll-Call: Introduce Yourself And Start Posting!

Goose6

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: 1998
Favorite Current Bears Player: Cutler or Forte (also Bennett and Peppers)
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Walter Payton
Favorite Bears Moment: The opening kick off of Super 41 (aka the happiest moment of my life, which was of course followed by the least happiest 2 or 3 years of my life lol)

vanwoots

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: birth
Favorite Current Bears Player: Peppers
Favorite All-Time Bears Player:eek:tis wilson
Favorite Bears Moment:Hester opening kick return of SB

Kansacity88

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: 1979
Favorite Current Bears Player: Forte/Hester
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Walter Payton (of course)
Favorite Bears Moment: The two OT games in back-to-back weeks against SF and CLE that Mike Brown won! I was at the SF game and my brothers wanted to leave, and I was adamant on staying. So they left me there (they didnt go far, they went up to the concessions and stood there to get a head start on the crowds. Well, long story short, they came running back when the Bears got back in the game. Next week, They were gonna leave just before the Hail Mary from Matthews, and I said "Look, you know what happened last week....you know damn well I aint goin nowhere!" (I was driving THIS week - last week they did) Well, you know what happened after that! LOL! I would have said the 2006 SB had Ron Turner not totally stopped running the ball and tried to keep it in Rex's hands!!!

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Bears Fan Since: 2005
Favorite Current Bears Player: Jay Cutler
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Jay Cutler
Favorite Bears Moment: 06 Superbowl Bears

Chi_Sports_guy

Liked Posts:
Chicago Bears Fan Roll-Call: Introduce Yourself And Start Posting!

I'm a Bears fan before anything. I will have a conversation about kittens with you if you'd like, but the first thing to come out of my mouth will be, BEAR DOWN you fucking pussies.

May the Force be with you.

Polishguy00

Liked Posts:
First Bears memory is my dad letting me stay up to watch Bears lose to Dolphins in 85. Soon, Walter Payton became my hero. Season ticket holder for seven years so far. Best memory is having seats in the end zone that Hester ran towards in Super Bowl. Current favorite Bear is Urlacher. Sports fan in general with a sports podcast that I produce. A bit of a NFL draft nut. Developed a draft analytic that truly rates each team for how they have done in last five years. Still will never forgive Martz for the end around call in NFC Champ game. Glad to see Angelo gone.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bear Fan since 1968 (earliest memories of the Bears)
Current Fav: Hester
All time Fav: Tie Butkus and Sayers
Best moment: 85 Superbowl, watched it at the student center at my college.
Worst moment: Tie between a Monday night loss in 1982, I awoke from a 14 hour Surgery that morning, did my best to stay up and watch the Monday Night Football game between the Bears and .... Bears got beat bad (softened of course the by pain meds coursing though my blood). This tied with one of the worse days in my life, cut my head open playing mini golf (don't ask), received burns from a Japanese Steak house chef flirting with girls not paying attention to the cap coming off of his oil and setting the entire table on fire... and finally reaching the safety of my hotel room to see my Bears get slaughtered again on a Monday Night (stuff happens in 3's .. right?).

Sweetness3485

Liked Posts:
Bears fan since: as long as I could remember (since birth, I think)

Current Fav: The Windy City Flyer, Devin Hester

All Time Fav: Walter "Sweetness" Payton

Favorite Bears Moment: Our defensive and Hester leading a comeback agaisnt the Cards (10/16/2006; day after my 19th birthday)

Demandrim

Liked Posts:
Hi guys. Got a tweet inviting me to check out this forum and I figured what the heck (is language allowed here?). I'm a pretty big Bear fan (amongst other Chicago sports teams) so I figure this will be the forum I most likely post in, so I should start here. It's been a long time since I was last on a message forum, so hopefully it'll just be like riding a bike.

That's all I can think about for now, but we'll see what I feel like talking about, especially with the draft coming up!

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hi guys. Got a tweet inviting me to check out this forum and I figured what the heck (is language allowed here?). I'm a pretty big Bear fan (amongst other Chicago sports teams) so I figure this will be the forum I most likely post in, so I should start here. It's been a long time since I was last on a message forum, so hopefully it'll just be like riding a bike.

That's all I can think about for now, but we'll see what I feel like talking about, especially with the draft coming up!

Welcome! Language is allowed lol. Hope to see you around!

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears fan since: as long as I could remember (since birth, I think)

Current Fav: The Windy City Flyer, Devin Hester

All Time Fav: Walter "Sweetness" Payton

Favorite Bears Moment: Our defensive and Hester leading a comeback agaisnt the Cards (10/16/2006; day after my 19th birthday)

Welcome!

Bongi

Liked Posts:
Hello everybody, I am 21 years old been a huge Bears fan forever. My family has been season ticket holders for over 50 years so I have been to a lot of Bears games.

My favorite player is Devin Hester

Soundwave_Superior

Liked Posts:
Bears fan since: The Superbowl Shuffle

Current Fav: Forte. Then Cutler, Peanut, Briggs, Bennett.

All Time Fav: Walter.

Favorite Bears Moment: When they beat Seattle at home in the playoffs 2 years ago. Sounds like a weird moment to pick, but I was at the game in like the 8th row, we were tailgating since 6 am, it started snowing, but wasn't cold, and we smashed them. It was just a perfect day overall.

What's up guys, I just found this site and it looks pretty cool to post on. I was on another site for a while but it's grown increasingly lame, so I thought I'd jump over to here. I love talking about football and could go for hours on the subject. But I won't bore you all too much with that. lol

Looking forward to posting and getting to know everyone!

kymie

Liked Posts:
Hiya! Im Kymie and I live in England! Got the tweet same as some others so here I am!

Bears fan since:- around 85ish when I first saw them play on tv over here.

Current Fav:- Urlacher, Gould, DJ Moore, Hester, I think I could carry on with a few more but you get the idea!

All time fav :- For me it was William Perry who made me first notice the Bears as a small kid so I'm going with him followed by very closely Walter Payton.

Fav Bears Memory:- watching them play live for the first time ever at Wembley, London last October and seeing them win! Oh and getting some autographs at the airport. That weekend really was a dream come true!!

Last edited:

LiquidWolverine

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: I was born
Favorite Current Bears Player: Ulacher/Wootton/Cutler
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Urlacher/Payton/Butkus/Sayers/Halas
Favorite Bears Moment: Bears shut out Favre

slsmith54

Liked Posts:
Chicago sports fan living in Maryland. Bears fan since I knew what football was. Favorite Bear is Urlacher. My favorite moment is off the field: the trade for Cutler, because I think this year will be the year we see how big a trade that was.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome aboard, couldn't agree more with the Cutler trade.