Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's two different conversations. One is does Parkey suck and should he be cut, which is a no-brainer. Cut his ass and eat the cap hit.

The other is should you feel personally offended by him and think it's okay to threaten him and his family. Nomal people know the answer is no. Infantile head cases who have no business posting on this board say yes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
It's two different conversations. One is does Parkey suck and should he be cut, which is a no-brainer. Cut his ass and eat the cap hit.

The other is should you feel personally offended by him and think it's okay to threaten him and his family. Nomal people know the answer is no. Infantile head cases who have no business posting on this board say yes.

Oh boy the terrible suffering that must come with him getting a $3.5m salary to do absolutely nothing. Anyone who takes pride in what they do for a living should hate Cody Parkey.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh boy the terrible suffering that must come with him getting a $3.5m salary to do absolutely nothing. Anyone who takes pride in what they do for a living should hate Cody Parkey.
I take immense pride in what I do. I hate fascists; I may get pissed at everyone else from time to time but I assume they are doing their best even when they fall short. Try not hating so much - it'll do you good

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I take immense pride in what I do. I hate fascists; I may get pissed at everyone else from time to time but I assume they are doing their best even when they fall short. Try not hating so much - it'll do you good

That's just it. We know "Putrid" Parkey did not practice. Why are you people defending this guy? He needs to be held responsible and feel the pain of us fans.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:

What the fuck are you talking about...fascists? First its bigoted to talk badly about Cody Parkey now were bringing up fascism?

You are mental.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol at "you people". You guys are killing me.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Lol at "you people". You guys are killing me.

Coming dangerously close to using the "people who hate Cody Parkey are bigots" argument.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coming dangerously close to using the "people who hate Cody Parkey are bigots" argument.
Whatever helps you live with yourself, broflake.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Whatever helps you live with yourself, broflake.

There are other places for you to brag about how much you hate fascists than a Bears message board there

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Boy I really fucking hate this little shit more and more as time goes by.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Don't feel sorry until someone you care about has millions of people hating them.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
YOU HAD ONE JOB.

one-jobs-7.jpg

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
"Guys the loss was on me, it is what it is, the sun ull shine tomorrow and I'll see you all back in Chicago for the 19-20 season."

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The fact this hasn't happened yet is alarming.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Fuck Cody Parkey, most fans hate this fucking turd. Fans won't let him survive don't worry.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Coder Parkey Today Show Takeaways

'Football is what I do. It's not who I am:' 5 things we heard from Cody Parkey on his 'Today' show

1. Parkey said he had “a lot of confidence” as he headed out to attempt the field goal with 10 seconds to play.

2. Parkey said he hasn’t been on social media to read any of the angry – or supportive – messages from Bears fans.

3. Parkey thanked defensive end Akiem Hicks and his teammates for standing up for him after the game and on Monday when the Bears were cleaning out their lockers.

4. Photos and video captured Parkey pointing to the sky after the miss and kneeling in a postgame prayer circle after the game.

5. Parkey drove back to his Florida home with his wife, Colleen, after packing up his stuff at Halas Hall.

"At the end of the day, I’m going to hold my head high and when things aren’t going my way I’m going to think positive and keep swinging.”

“Looking up, I saw it hit the upright and it hit the crossbar, and I’m like, ‘Surely it will go in,’” Parkey said. “Unfortunately it bounced toward me. I’m disappointed I let the fans, my teammates and the entire organization down, but I’ll continue to keep my head held high because football is what I do. It’s not who I am.”

PickSix

Liked Posts:
If I could legally steal $9 mill, I’d keep my head up too. Incredible gig.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's a bad idea to do a media tour after blowing our season, it's not going to endear him to the fans. Nothing he says or does at this point will redeem him. I respect him for taking the blame like a man and not hiding from the media, but whoever told him to do this interview was mistaken imo.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I saw the Today show appearance. I’m sure Cody is a swell guy. I just don’t want him as our kicker. Pace should’ve cut his losses after Detroit. I got stung by a bee a couple months ago while trying to kill it. I didn’t blame the bee. I blamed myself for for messing with something that I knew could end up stinging me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I have zero respect for that moron. Lets start the TV tour for some pity attention.