WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Usos are meh.

I really like The Miz and Mizdow, Stardust is a pretty good tag team. Then you have a lot of people from NXT who will be coming up prolly tag teams. Not a whole lot of room for IC and Heavyweight title room.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I stated this earlier in the thread as well...

... it's not going to get better until Vince steps down or dies (most likely the latter). Vince has always been a guy of cheap and corny gimmicks. He stepped back in the attitude era and look what happened. When Linda turned the company into the PG era... Vince reverted back to the corny gimmicks thinking that would work. Well it has and it hasn't. For older wrestling fans like me... I hate the Roman Reigns/John Cenas of today. Yea, they look impressive but they can't work and really have little to no mic skills.

The true future of of the company are guys like Rollins/Ziggler/Ambrose/Harper/Sandow/Rusev... yet we still have to watch fucking Kane and Big Show every week. Meanwhile... Cena and Reigns and anyone who has the "Vince Look" is getting the push.

HHH is going to turn WWE back into a prominent company... but that won't happen until Vince is gone. Just look what the guy has done with NXT.

Wait until the new guys from NXT come up... very exciting indeed. Watch out for Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens... those guys fucking rule.

The Ascension is going to inject new life into the tag division here in a couple of weeks. Those guys can fucking go. Just wish they didn't give them the legion of doom gimmick.

You forgot Wyatt and Daniel Bryan.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Usos are meh.

I really like The Miz and Mizdow, Stardust is a pretty good tag team. Then you have a lot of people from NXT who will be coming up prolly tag teams. Not a whole lot of room for IC and Heavyweight title room.

Zayn and Adrian Neville would be good IC Champs. Really wish they would bring back the cruiserweight division or the european championship for the smaller guys.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniel Bryan may be done... but yea he's up there.

Everyone loves Wyatt but me. I think he's good in the ring but don't like his character at all. I know it's weird and I'm in the minority. I just don't like it for some reason.

No no. He's no done don't you worry.

Any combination of Bryan/Ambrose/Wyatt main eventing WM one day would be amazing for me.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
No no. He's no done don't you worry.

Any combination of Bryan/Ambrose/Wyatt main eventing WM one day would be amazing for me.

You should check out some of the old Ambrose/Rollins matches from NXT and before.

When they came to WWE, they had to eliminate around 50% of their move sets because they were too dangerous for WWE.

Really wish these guys could just do what they're trained to do without the WWE being scared of liability lawsuits in the event of an injury.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh and this is the greatest top rope finisher. EVER.

Adrian Neville is incredible.

nMbzjgW_medium.gif

adrian-neville-001.gif

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should check out some of the old Ambrose/Rollins matches from NXT and before.

When they came to WWE, they had to eliminate around 50% of their move sets because they were too dangerous for WWE.

Really wish these guys could just do what they're trained to do without the WWE being scared of liability lawsuits in the event of an injury.

I've watched all of those, I've watched a ton of indy wrestling over the years to

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
There is a WWE event in Richmond tonight (not a televised RAW) that I'm taking my nephews to. My brother said we will probably see a bunch of the NXT wrestlers. Saw Neville, Owens, and Zayn mentioned earlier, are there any other NXT wrestlers I should keep an eye out for. Outside of my nephews telling me what is going on in the WWE I don't really keep up with it.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
There is a WWE event in Richmond tonight (not a televised RAW) that I'm taking my nephews to. My brother said we will probably see a bunch of the NXT wrestlers. Saw Neville, Owens, and Zayn mentioned earlier, are there any other NXT wrestlers I should keep an eye out for. Outside of my nephews telling me what is going on in the WWE I don't really keep up with it.

You are also likely to see Reigns, Wyatt, Usos, Gold/StarDust as they are being advertised for the local show.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Read Randy Orton returned at live event. May be able to see him but it may be a suprise so I wouldnt say anything to your nephews. The Ascension could be on the card. They are debuting this Monday and they are a pretty awesome tag team.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Kevin Owens is incredible for a big guy.

Enjoy every minute of that.

Is there a show before RAW? Because RAW will definitely be televised.

As stated The Ascension will debut. They are awesome but have a Legion Of Doom recycled gimmick.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Read Randy Orton returned at live event. May be able to see him but it may be a suprise so I wouldnt say anything to your nephews. The Ascension could be on the card. They are debuting this Monday and they are a pretty awesome tag team.

He's going to the house show, not the RAW show. Orton and Ascension should be on tonight's RAW telecast.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
He's going to the house show, not the RAW show. Orton and Ascension should be on tonight's RAW telecast.

Yeah when my brother got the tickets he didn't know that it was a house show...we went to RAW the past two times they were in Richmond. But my nephews love it and they crack me up with how excited they get over it, so it should be fun regardless. He also said at the house shows there are more diva matches so at least there is that for me.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice start to RAW.... Edge and Christian came out.

Announced two main events for the night:

Reigns vs. Rollins
Rusev vs. Ziggler

Also said that Daniel Bryan will address the WWE Universe about his health and future.