Future of the Bulls

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its not so much as being aggressive as getting the right deal. The Lakers somehow constantly rip off other teams for star players? Why cant we?

We aren't the Lakers and Stern doesn't allow that.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We aren't the Lakers and Stern doesn't allow that.

Well, I guess we did rape the Knicks with the Eddy Curry trade.

Sent from the interwebz using ancient technology

ChicagoGr

Liked Posts:
Nikola Mirotic and the bobcats pick in 2015 are going to improve us a lot.

Especially Mirotic, I think he is really better than people think. Bulls fans seem to underestimate him because they have never watched him play but he is dominant in Europe and can be a starting pf in the nba right away. I hope he comes to Chicago next year.

I also hope the bobcats keep sucking.

Tapatalk

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last I heard, which was a couple of months ago, Mirotic doesn't seem like he's coming over in at least 2 years. Who knows.... he may never come to the NBA. It's happened before with international players.

ChicagoGr

Liked Posts:
I don't know if the bulls make the decision but it would be a real shame if he never comes to the NBA

Tapatalk

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If it was up to the Bulls, I think he's already be here. But it seems like he likes it with Real Madrid. Can't blame the guy. When you're one of the best players in Europe and you have fame there, it's kind of hard to leave that behind and go somewhere that you can potentially suck.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If it was up to the Bulls, I think he's already be here. But it seems like he likes it with Real Madrid. Can't blame the guy. When you're one of the best players in Europe and you have fame there, it's kind of hard to leave that behind and go somewhere that you can potentially suck.

I'm also sure he wants to play out his contract there... And the Bulls probably don't want to buy it out.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm also sure he wants to play out his contract there... And the Bulls probably don't want to buy it out.

If only Reinsdorf wasn't cheap.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
We should give the Magic a second rounder for Fran Vazquez. 2016 lineup

Rose
?
Butler
Love/Mirotic
Noha/Fran

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
^^^ I think he's a great possibility. The Bulls will have cap space, need a PF and Rose is good friends with Love. He'll need to recruit, though.

Bitch ass Rose will only send him a tweet.

"yo, im coo with u joining us."

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We should give the Magic a second rounder for Fran Vazquez. 2016 lineup

Rose
?
Butler
Love/Mirotic
Noha/Fran
lol that guy has shown 0 intention of leaving Europe to come here. He was even a lottery pick...

theTruth21

Liked Posts:

Gar was on ESPN1000 today, and under the CBA, players are slotted to make X amount of $$ depending on your draft slot. I think where Mirotic was drafted next year he could only make like $1.3 million. He makes considerably more than that in Spain now. So, after next season, there's no more restrictions on what you can pay a draftee from 3 years prior--he talked about all kinds of things they could use, mid-level exception etc to help buy him out. Also mentioned he's probably going to win the Rising Star award for the 3rd straight year--aka the best player in the Spanish League. 3 times has never been done before.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I don't see why he would want to come over. He would make less and pay a lot more in taxes. I don't blame him.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Is it possible for us to get Steph Curry? What would they demand for him?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Gar was on ESPN1000 today, and under the CBA, players are slotted to make X amount of $$ depending on your draft slot. I think where Mirotic was drafted next year he could only make like $1.3 million. He makes considerably more than that in Spain now. So, after next season, there's no more restrictions on what you can pay a draftee from 3 years prior--he talked about all kinds of things they could use, mid-level exception etc to help buy him out. Also mentioned he's probably going to win the Rising Star award for the 3rd straight year--aka the best player in the Spanish League. 3 times has never been done before.

Rising Star is not a spanish league award. It's a Euroleague award. The best young player in Europe.

But I believe this one is better. Very young, still not playing in a good team, but imo he is the better "prospect" from Europe.

[video=youtube;km632hL-XCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km632hL-XCo[/video]

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;km632hL-XCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km632hL-XCo[/video]

i want this guy...but hes quickly becoming a lotto pick...if he was to fall to us which is unlikely i hope we take him

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
i want this guy...but hes quickly becoming a lotto pick...if he was to fall to us which is unlikely i hope we take him

What seed will we have in this draft?
Celtics owner visited a very small town here last week, just to watch him play. Will they be higher than the bulls?

He is too young and has a lot of work to do. He doesn't even have a position in the court. In the team he is playing he is the PG, the SG, the SF, the PF and the C. I don't see him being a high pick. I expect him to be a low first round pick. The team that will draft him, will take the risk of getting a raw talent and teaching him how to play basketball. I don't know many NBA teams willing to do this.