Rankings, Sleepers, Busts, etc!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This was a Mock I just did. 10 Team draft from the 6 spot. I would be thrilled if this was my team. I hate the Packers, but their schedule is cake this year and pairing him with Jordy/Cobb is a good idea, imo.

Todd Gurley (LA - RB)
2. A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
3. Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR)
4. Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)
5. Randall Cobb (GB - WR)
6. Jonathan Stewart (Car - RB)
7. Matt Jones (Was - RB)
8. Giovani Bernard (Cin - RB)
9. DeVante Parker (Mia - WR)
10. Rashad Jennings (NYG - RB)
11. Kevin White (Chi - WR)
12. Martellus Bennett (NE - TE)
13. Jimmy Graham (Sea - TE)
14. Corey Coleman (Cle - WR)
15. Philadelphia (Phi - DEF)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This was a Mock I just did. 10 Team draft from the 6 spot. I would be thrilled if this was my team. I hate the Packers, but their schedule is cake this year and pairing him with Jordy/Cobb is a good idea, imo.

Todd Gurley (LA - RB)
2. A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
3. Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR)
4. Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)
5. Randall Cobb (GB - WR)
6. Jonathan Stewart (Car - RB)
7. Matt Jones (Was - RB)
8. Giovani Bernard (Cin - RB)
9. DeVante Parker (Mia - WR)
10. Rashad Jennings (NYG - RB)
11. Kevin White (Chi - WR)
12. Martellus Bennett (NE - TE)
13. Jimmy Graham (Sea - TE)
14. Corey Coleman (Cle - WR)
15. Philadelphia (Phi - DEF)

Lol Jimmy Graham in the 13th.... oh how the mighty have fallen.

How did the Seahawks manage to take the #2 TE in the NFL and make him into a 13th round FF pick?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol Jimmy Graham in the 13th.... oh how the mighty have fallen.

How did the Seahawks manage to take the #2 TE in the NFL and make him into a 13th round FF pick?

Why did they trade for him in the first place? He also had that nasty injury last year, I don't even know if he's on track to play, but if Jimmy is available in the 13th, you take him lol.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why did they trade for him in the first place? He also had that nasty injury last year, I don't even know if he's on track to play, but if Jimmy is available in the 13th, you take him lol.

Yeah I don't blame you for snatching him in the 13th lol.

I have no idea why they traded for him... I assumed they would utilize him alot since they really don't have any big-body WR and I also assumed they didn't use TE alot in their offense because they lacked good TEs..... turns out they just don't utilize TEs alot lol

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I don't blame you for snatching him in the 13th lol.

I have no idea why they traded for him... I assumed they would utilize him alot since they really don't have any big-body WR and I also assumed they didn't use TE alot in their offense because they lacked good TEs..... turns out they just don't utilize TEs alot lol

I got him around there in my first draft. That injury he is coming off is nasty and a lot of players havent succeeded after it. As for why they traded for him? Im not sure, but I was happy. I didnt want to sign him to that contract. The guy is a physical freak, but he is soft. There is no other way to put it. The league figured out if you fight him at the line. He gives up on the play. He did it over and over again in New Orleans to the point that Sean P. got tired of it.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
First draft tonight in my keeper league. Each team gets 3 keepers and those 3 count for your first 3 draft picks. I'm leaning towards keeping Gurley, A.Robinson and Jeffery. I figure that will be a solid foundation for my first 3 picks.

Edit: I just realized I have Antonio Brown too. So out of Gurley, Brown, Jeffrey and Robinson, which 3 should I keep?

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Ted Ginn got 10 td's. Barring a regression from Newton, he should be pretty good. He does play the Saints, Bucs, and Falcons 6 times and they arent exactly studs in the secondary.

it will be a mistake. Cam will suck.
The Falcons players and saints receivers are the sleepers.
Sanu on the Falcons will get his.
Wallace of the Ravens.
Forcette the Ravens RB
dont get any Bengals or Panthers .
The Texans D wont be as good..get Buffalo

Luck and Manning will have great years.
And Flacco will be back and in great form

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm a Rams fan.
I think Gurley will suck this year. At least half of it.
theyll fire Fisher half way through season and then next year Gurley will be all world.

look..Ive never done a pay fantasy. I'm messing with all the free espn stuff for first time.
I still get a great QB early even though thats not popular. I expect Luck,Manning,Brees to do well and I'm not giving that away.

I stay from receivers with lousy QBs,except for a couple Drafts to experiment.
I believe in 2 defenses and 2 kickers for bye weeks and match ups.
I believe in 2 QBs. if I feel a team is good I look for multiple players from team to benefit me.

we shall see how this goes.....

I think players from Falcons,Saints,Giants,Ravens,Colts,Steelers,Packers,Cardinals are the most important.

stay away from the Texans defense this year

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm a Rams fan.
I think Gurley will suck this year. At least half of it.
theyll fire Fisher half way through season and then next year Gurley will be all world.

look..Ive never done a pay fantasy. I'm messing with all the free espn stuff for first time.
I still get a great QB early even though thats not popular. I expect Luck,Manning,Brees to do well and I'm not giving that away.

I stay from receivers with lousy QBs,except for a couple Drafts to experiment.
I believe in 2 defenses and 2 kickers for bye weeks and match ups.
I believe in 2 QBs. if I feel a team is good I look for multiple players from team to benefit me.

we shall see how this goes.....

I think players from Falcons,Saints,Giants,Ravens,Colts,Steelers,Packers,Cardinals are the most important.

stay away from the Texans defense this year

Holy hell, you are fantasy'ing so wrong...

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
Manning is retired bud.

Pretty sure he was referring to Eli, since he also mentions the Giants in the teams he likes.

Doesn't make his strategy any better though!

2 defenses and 2 kickers? That's just scary....or he plays in a league with 12 bench spots.

Mitchapalooza

Pretty sure he was referring to Eli, since he also mentions the Giants in the teams he likes.

Doesn't make his strategy any better though!

2 defenses and 2 kickers? That's just scary....or he plays in a league with 12 bench spots.
I thought that, then thought why you'd draft Eli Manning unless you were forced to