Bring on July 1st!

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
It should be interesting to see how it all unfolds in the offseason with this epic free agent class. A lot of people are thinking the Bulls biggest need that is semi realistic is Chris Bosh. I think he's 3 years younger than Joe Johnson who is another free agent.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You had me at July 1st. Bosh is the most realistic out of the big three FAs and i think its much easier to find a SG who can knock down that outside shot, than it is to find a PF with Bosh's talent and he hasnt peaked yet. I like Johnson but he's a guy that cant get us over that hump. Only 1 of the big three can. Anyways, big FA or not, July 1st is going to be exciting because rumors will be flying and the anticipation will kill a lot of us.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I am SO pumped!

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
You had me at July 1st. Bosh is the most realistic out of the big three FAs and i think its much easier to find a SG who can knock down that outside shot, than it is to find a PF with Bosh's talent and he hasnt peaked yet. I like Johnson but he's a guy that cant get us over that hump. Only 1 of the big three can. Anyways, big FA or not, July 1st is going to be exciting because rumors will be flying and the anticipation will kill a lot of us.

Yeah, they said after the Bulls game last night that the Toronto GM will be wanting to do a sign and trade. I dont know what Id be willing to give up.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I am very excited to see who they think will get this franchise over the hump. We have the young talent to develop, we just need that one "big" player to help the young guys out.

Bosh, Wade, James (unlikely), etc. I'll take anybody ;)

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
It wouldnt surprise me if Lebron remained with the Cavs and I get the thing with NY but when you look at what NY has compared to what Chicago has on their roster, I dont see how you Chicago would be any less realistic than NY, especially if the Cavs dont win this year.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I dont see why Bron would go to the knicks..the brooklyn nets are more of a possibility

the biggest FA that is the most likely to move is Bosh

no way he stays in Toronto

I think Wade may stay in meyami

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think LeBron will stay in Cleveland, Bosh will join Wade in Miami

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^if that were to happen

i see the bulls going for boozer

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
I see:
Wade staying in Miami
LeBron staying in Cleveland
Amare going to Miami
Bosh going to Chicago
Joe Johnson going to NY
Carlos Boozer going to NY

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
crap if boozer goes to the knicks...

Jamfan

Liked Posts:
crap if boozer goes to the knicks...
Boozer will be 29 at the start of next year. I don't think he's worth a max contract. If the Knicks get JJ and Boozer, they'll be solid for the short term (Low playoff seed in the East at best) but they'll be in trouble when both guys start to age on max contracts.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
no you dont understand its not that im a knicks fan and i dont want boozer merely the opposite

i dont want boozer going to the knicks because i like boozer plus i want to see the knicks plan blow up in their faces

Jamfan

Liked Posts:
Oh I thought you were a Bulls fan scared about the Knicks getting him :D

I just don't see New York getting a big fish like Bosh or LeBron. The only players that are going to be left on this Knicks team are Gallo and Eddy Curry. I understand the mystique of NYC but that's not enough to lure one of the top players in who want to win championships. The Bulls play in a big market like the Knicks but actually have a nice core to build around. Landing Bosh could instantly make the Bulls title contenders with Rose and Noah getting better.

Last edited:

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Bosh is as good as a Heat...

Wade made it obvious he was staying last night...

ZAN

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling that LeBron will leave if he doesn't win it all this season...I think Shaq is done...Big Z is done...etc etc...

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Bosh and Wade + Rose and Joakim=CHAMPIONSHIP

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
not happening lol

unless you get rid of alot of players to free up cap space

Jamfan

Liked Posts:
not happening lol

unless you get rid of alot of players to free up cap space

The Bulls could always sign and trade for Bosh and sign Wade to a max contract. But it's not happening because Wade is staying in Miami. I do think the Bulls have a small chance at signing Joe Johnson and getting Bosh in a sign and trade. Assuming you don't give up Noah for Bosh you have a core of Rose, Bosh, Joe Johnson, and Noah.