Everyone wants to be a part of #ClubDub, the celebration following each and every Chicago Bears win. But it’s exclusive and only open to players, coaches and staff.
So while you can only see highlights of #ClubDub on Sundays, we have the perfect Spotify playlist for you.
Check out the Chicago Bears 2019 #ClubDub Spotify playlist featuring the songs blasting in the locker room after each Bears victory this year:
The track list for the #ClubDub playlist is as follows:
- “Swag Surfin'” — F.L.Y
- “Hot” – Young Thug featuring Gunna
- “4 da Gang” — Future
- “ZEZE” — Kodak Black, Offset & Travis Scott
- “Dreams and Nightmares” — Meek Mill
- “31 Days” — Future
- “My Dawg” — Lil Baby
- “Drip too Hard” — Lil Baby & Gunna
- “Never Recover” — Lil Baby, Gunna & Drake
- “Can’t leave without it” — 21 Savage
- “Sup Mate” – Young Thung feat. Future
- BONUS! “Return of the Mack” — Mark Morrison
Enjoy and check back for more updates!
If you are betting on the Bears this year be sure to check out BetQL for sports betting insights, predictions, and expert NFL picks.