American Football>>Any sport in the world

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except he contends american football is the most "intense, crazy, euphoric" sport in the world. With all the soccer hooligans and riots that break out at soccer games, I'd have to disagree. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't the truth.

Perhaps it's just the alcohol. I've seen crazy, intense, euphoric displays of mankind watching beer pong.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps it's just the alcohol. I've seen crazy, intense, euphoric displays of mankind watching beer pong.

Yea but have you ever seen a beer pong match end and the fans of the losing team kill the opponents, threaten any officials with death and set the house on fire? That's what being a true fan is all about

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea but have you ever seen a beer pong match end and the fans of the losing team kill the opponents, threaten any officials with death and set the house on fire? That's what being a true fan is all about

No. I passed out in the yard before all of that shit went down.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
They are letting off steam of the boredom they feel when watching a soccer game.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love football, but there is no better compition in the world then the world cup.. Over 160 countries try to qualify for it starting all most 2 years in advance....Only 32 teams make it. And the Winner truelly gets to say they are the best in the world....If you dont believe its a great spectacle go to Brazil this June
Don't care how many countries are in it, it doesn't make it any more exciting to watch. It's fan's are just idiots and mindless nationalists who feel obligated to like the sport and cheer their home team on. It's a simple sport that is taken far too seriously (at times to a dangerous level) for very simple people.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes because football is for geniuses

Much more to it and people,like soccer fans, too lazy to think so they can't really grasp it. They need things simple and easy to follow. And maybe catch a nap for an hour or 2 between scores.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Much more to it and people,like soccer fans, too lazy to think so they can't really grasp it. They need things simple and easy to follow. And maybe catch a nap for an hour or 2 between scores.

Choose: Soccer or baseball?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I'm smarter and better than everyone and I love soccer, so I'm afraid your point doesn't stand.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm smarter and better than everyone and I love soccer, so I'm afraid your point doesn't stand.
No, you try too hard to be different and more intelligent than others. I think you in all liklihood are a pretentious snob in real life, like Paul Giomatti from Sideways.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess this turned in real thread/discussion? Might as well teach the masses some truth.

The best all around sport in the world is American football. Best for TV, best for overall strategy, best for a variety of shapes and sizes. From Darren Sproles to Big Cat Williams, anyone can play as long as they are athletic.

The best pure team sport? Rugby. Everyone has to pass, tackle and run with the ball. Can't be a pussy. Pure team sport in every sense of the word.

End of discussion. Consider yourselves served. Speaking of served...where's the food thread already?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, you try too hard to be different and more intelligent than others. I think you in all liklihood are a pretentious snob in real life, like Paul Giomatti from Sideways.

I'm too important to know who that is, but your sense of humor could use an oil change.

pyro4ik

Liked Posts:
I thought the greatest sport in the world was FootVolley

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
Don't care how many countries are in it, it doesn't make it any more exciting to watch. It's fan's are just idiots and mindless nationalists who feel obligated to like the sport and cheer their home team on. It's a simple sport that is taken far too seriously (at times to a dangerous level) for very simple people.
Simple? You are a fucking moran if you think soccer is simple... Not sure what your age is but there are leagues for any age...Go get into a competitive league then tell me its simple...When the Team representing the Country wins the whole country celebratres you fucking idiot....That is something that is taken very seriously...Some of these people have nothing else but soccer to hold onto and you put them down.....People like you are the reason Americans are so hated all over the world...Wake the fuck up