In the words of Bart Scott...CAN'T WAIT!

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
And in the words of a great American, Paul Revere " THE DRAFT is coming!" ( or something like that). I can't wait to see who the Bears draft on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Like my sig says...PLEASE DRAFT NOTHING BUT HALL OF FAMERS...

Wings, beer, and draft...awesome

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Same. Getting more and more excited as it approaches. Trying to figure out what I want to eat for the draft.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It feels like pushing the draft back a few weeks made the over-hyping even more prevalent.

There's no reason why this can't be done mid March. Absolutely none.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's no reason why this can't be done mid March. Absolutely none.

So an extra 2 months of talk about how terrible and awesome the players that have never played a down in the NFL would be better?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So an extra 2 months of talk about how terrible and awesome the players that have never played a down in the NFL would be better?

Why is that not a reason to do it then?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is that not a reason to do it then?

It's not. It would just be different assumptions and expectations. I guess they might be more specific guesses and comments.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I still don't understand why I am so enamored with the draft. Primarily, I think its because the draft is the only football I get between the superbowl and the pre-season. Secondly, I enjoy seeing the best players in college, many of them I never got to see play much, or even at all.

I still haven't decided whether I prefer the new format or not. There was nothing like the first day of the draft on Saturday. Cook up a bunch of food and let the madness begin.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still don't understand why I am so enamored with the draft. Primarily, I think its because the draft is the only football I get between the superbowl and the pre-season. Secondly, I enjoy seeing the best players in college, many of them I never got to see play much, or even at all.

I still haven't decided whether I prefer the new format or not. There was nothing like the first day of the draft on Saturday. Cook up a bunch of food and let the madness begin.

My favorite part of the draft is watching the invited players not get picked for a long time.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
My favorite part of the draft is watching the invited players not get picked for a long time.

2005PACKERS-RodgersDraft.jpg

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
I wish they would show more replays of NCAA games for the top prospects. For large markets like Chicago they could show some of the best college games for the team's recent draft picks. Would definitely make April-August less boring.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Only words of Bart Scott I think of are, fuck you refs!

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2