Anyone else here in the military?

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
and a happy Memorial Day to you

Thanks. I get embarrassed when people say thanks though. I'd rather it go to people who put their lives on the lines every day. Marines and Army. But the thank you it is appreciated. GO NAVY! HOOYAH SUB FLEET!

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
I was never in the military but come from a long line of veterans and do not take our freedom for granted. A sincere thank you to those that have served and are serving for our wonderful nation! God bless you!!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks. I get embarrassed when people say thanks though. I'd rather it go to people who put their lives on the lines every day. Marines and Army. But the thank you it is appreciated. GO NAVY! HOOYAH SUB FLEET!

I served in the first Gulf War and saw some action with the 101st.......so thank you

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
E=Bearshomer;1365771]You just sent me a dislike saying "Communist answer".

You are literally a slave to the state, are forced to do whatever the government tells you, and you call someone else a communist?

Lol[/QUOTE]
First, I did dislike you for your commy answer. Cause neggin someone for that reason is just damn funny. So relax. Second this is Memorial Day, so in mind of that here's a big FUCK YOU to
everyone who has anything bad to say about those who serve. Is our country screwed up? Yes... Has it gotten drastically worse over the last few years? Yes. But no one, NO ONE should ever have anything but good things to say to veterans and service members. Again bearshomer..on behalf of America on Memorial Day...FUCK YOU. Oh, and the dislike with the communist reason was a joke. Well deserved, but a joke.

BestBearsFan

Liked Posts:
Thank you for invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kosovo, Somalia, Panama, Vietnam, Korea, Europe twice, the Japanese Empire, Spain, the Philippines, Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico, and everywhere else.

We would not have the freedom we enjoy now if not.

Your life must really suck you piece of shit loser.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Whether you support whatever war we were or are in you should still show respect to our troops. You must really hate Obama as he has invaded the most countries out of all the recent presidents.

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
First, I did dislike you for your commy answer. Cause neggin someone for that reason is just damn funny. So relax. Second this is Memorial Day, so in mind of that here's a big FUCK YOU to
everyone who has anything bad to say about those who serve. Is our country screwed up? Yes... Has it gotten drastically worse over the last few years? Yes. But no one, NO ONE should ever have anything but good things to say to veterans and service members. Again bearshomer..on behalf of America on Memorial Day...FUCK YOU. Oh, and the dislike with the communist reason was a joke. Well deserved, but a joke.

Veterans selfishly wasted my money so they could wipe their asses with the constitution fighting illegal wars that put the US in danger, all to empower special interest groups that make money off war.

They deserve to catch all kinds of shit,[/QUOTE]

I know you wont cause you are obviously a soul-less bastard, but if by chance you see anyone thanking a service member or even see an American flag today, think about what you've said here this morning. I hope you feel shame for your comments on here. You are truly a horrible American.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
time and a place Bearshomer.

What is a bannable offense exactly? What is offensive? Attacking people based on their values? what is going too far? I think this is an example of some very bad human behavior and lack of social tact. time and a place man, time and a place.

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:

What is a bannable offense exactly? What is offensive? Attacking people based on their values? what is going too far? I think this is an example of some very bad human behavior and lack of social tact. time and a place man, time and a place.

AGREED. If you don't like America, fine. But damn...

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are my favorite hippy. :)