Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ok.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Climb an entire wall of dicks with your mouth...that is all. BEAR DOWN!

No regular on this board hates the Bears. We may disagree on the value and ability of the players and the team in general, but nobody hates this team. Got it? :bigfinger:

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Climb an entire wall of dicks with your mouth...that is all. BEAR DOWN!

Ugh. Smh. Why do people do this on a CHICAGO BEARS message board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emaugust

Sort of a big deal...
Liked Posts:
No regular on this board hates the Bears. We may disagree on the value and ability of the players and the team in general, but nobody hates this team. Got it? :bigfinger:

Cept that aaron rodgers troll I guess.

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
I was bored and droppin' a duece. I can think of a lot of people that do nothing but hate on the Bears on this board...I heard that saying the other day and thought it was funny, so I figured I'd share. Damn. Sorry everyone, I was just tryin' to put a smile on some faces.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was bored and droppin' a duece. I can think of a lot of people that do nothing but hate on the Bears on this board...I heard that saying the other day and thought it was funny, so I figured I'd share. Damn. Sorry everyone, I was just tryin' to put a smile on some faces.

I think you did just fine. Hope you don't get disliked.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he got banned last night.

what was the straw that broke the camel's back? also, nice avatar. i just watched VACATION a few weeks ago. still a really funny film.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Climb a wall of dicks with your mouths ..... LMAO!! You get points for originality, haha!

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
Look guys, it's the Friday before we open our season, Green Bay just got trounced last night, and we're gonna beat the hell out of the Bills. Just in a good mood, and thought it might make some people laugh. Fuck man...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what was the straw that broke the camel's back? also, nice avatar. i just watched VACATION a few weeks ago. still a really funny film.

Thanks, idk what he did but he was not the nicest guy and not very well liked. I kinda feel bad for el guapo and bearsbud now though...

Nick80

1399909209970.gif

I laughed and now I am confirming my laughing with this gif.

+ it is Friday and you are right.