Dying Light

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whose playing this on PC?

Great game, lots to do and great open world feel, I haven't had a shooter game impress me this much in a long time, but the interaction with the environment is the best I think I've ever experienced in a game, I definitely recommend you guys to check this out if you haven't

Oh and if you have this on PC my steam name is "Captain Pecan" Also I've got a Teamspeak server for voice interaction so just lemme know if you are interested in playing. Right now it is just me and a buddy playing through the campaign, got room for 2 more at least.

Later!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it scary? And wtf do you have a TS server for? What else do you play? Spill it.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not very scary.

I really wouldn't call it a shooter per se. But if I didn't call it a shooter, i wouldn't know what to call it...

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Was thinking about getting this, but I have mixed feelings based on the trailers. If I do though, I'd get it for PS4. Sorry Schmidy.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was thinking about picking this up for PC, I may hit you up Schmid

My steam is Ares6735 FYI

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will consider it. I'll hit you up if I do

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was thinking about picking this up for PC, I may hit you up Schmid

My steam is Ares6735 FYI

Was Ares43627895432675843278 taken?

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Not very scary.

I disagree, man. I have been scared as shit playing this game at times. I still refuse to go out at night much, but I'm only 11% in to the story. I may be a bit bias because I am a sucker for the "zombie" genre. I do a lot of exploring through the map trying to find things to help. Not even 1/4 done with the campaign and I feel like I got my moneys worth already.

I found the German 9mm, will I have the ability to craft or buy bullets later? The damn thing only has two shots.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
There seem to be a lot of really great Easter eggs in this game so far. I don't have it, but I've been reading about them online. Anyone have their favorites?

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it scary? And wtf do you have a TS server for? What else do you play? Spill it.

Dude I play everything Bot. Right now I'm addicted to Elite Dangerous and currently using my Rift DK2 with that full time, Exploring the universe in VR... Can't beat it.

I've got a TS because I have about 10-15 friends that spend most of their days hanging out on it while we all play whatever games we are playing or whatever the hell we are doing. Great community really.