OT: Dez Bryant

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does The Rock have to say on this subject?

The Rock has always told the people not to trust drama queen mamby pambies like this cause they're always as much trouble as you think and the Rock and the people knew Dez's brain was made of mush.

It's like the Rock told Vince when that mamby pamby Brett "The Halfman" Hart didn't want to give up the title belt. The Rock said screw him Vince, and just to make it worse screw him by giving the title to that girly HBGay. So, in Montreal, Vince listened to the Rock and it all turned out super duper.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
It's probably a video of Dez yelling at the kicker after a loss. What else could be so horrible?

#10/19/14NeverForget.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
career in jeopardy? he'll get a 6 week suspension and then be back destroying defenses. i don't care if he rock bottomed his mother, his career is not in jeopardy after this video.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Sam Hurd, Michael Irvin , and Dez Bryant are at a Walmart when Michael Irvin turns to Dez Bryant and says I'll show you how to "Save money. Live better"......

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
thumbnail_48186.jpg

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
something doesn't smell right. an incident from 2011 surfacing during contract negotiation time......

Dez can't be the only one punished if anything really happened. I'm 100% sure the Dallas Cowboys knew something as well.

Otherwise this is very poor.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
something doesn't smell right. an incident from 2011 surfacing during contract negotiation time......

Dez can't be the only one punished if anything really happened. I'm 100% sure the Dallas Cowboys knew something as well.

Otherwise this is very poor.
I, too, smell a rat.

NSR or FD

Liked Posts:
The Ray Rice video was very mild compared to what law enforcers see routinely. It's just the media and people in general do not realize what real violence really is. They think the world is made out of marshmallows.

And my friends who won medals in Baghdad, Mosul and Fallujah have seen more than any LEO, what is your point? It's ok to beat women then?

RisWell

Liked Posts:
The fact that Bryant came out and said he felt betrayed says someone close within his circle sold him out. The tape is 3 years old from what it sounds like.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
probably the worst Joker I have ever heard in the entire universe.

Sweet, entire universe, huh. That makes me #1 again without even tryin... Thank man.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
And my friends who won medals in Baghdad, Mosul and Fallujah have seen more than any LEO, what is your point? It's ok to beat women then?

No idiot. The fact that people couldn't imagine anything being worse than the Ray Rice video led to my comment.

Ali-Frazier

Liked Posts:
The Rock has always told the people not to trust drama queen mamby pambies like this cause they're always as much trouble as you think and the Rock and the people knew Dez's brain was made of mush.

It's like the Rock told Vince when that mamby pamby Brett "The Halfman" Hart didn't want to give up the title belt. The Rock said screw him Vince, and just to make it worse screw him by giving the title to that girly HBGay. So, in Montreal, Vince listened to the Rock and it all turned out super duper.

Shawn Michaels > Rock

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw this yesterday...not sure if it's true. I guess we'll find out later today.

Story

Dez Bryant’s entire NFL career could be in jeopardy if the video he allegedly appears in is as bad as it sounds.

The clip of Bryant doing something ‘Ray Rice-worthy’ that has reportedly stalled his contract negations with the Dallas Cowboys, is set for an imminent release.

Coincidental this is coming out in a year Bryan could get paid legit money and be set for life? I mean, 4 years ago and it's just NOW coming out?