Your connection is a known proxy/TOR connection.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Crys/mods

I logged in on my cell phones browser this morning and got this message. My service is through AT&T just thought I would mention this as I wasn't using any proxy or TOR service to hide my IP.

Thanks!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
For the message you got, we use a service that cross-checks identifiers with known lists.
Someone recently using your ISP is infected so bad that it has gotten a few certified-block IPs flagged(certified blocks are registered IP blocks that consist of 100-1000 IPs used by different ISPs or servers), or they recently sold proxy access, or they setup a TOR node.

I suspect you may have issues if you have that IP recycled back to your tablet/phone on other sites and services as well (until it gets dropped from the blacklist).

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the message you got, we use a service that cross-checks identifiers with known lists.
Someone recently using your ISP is infected so bad that it has gotten a few certified-block IPs flagged(certified blocks are registered IP blocks that consist of 100-1000 IPs used by different ISPs or servers), or they recently sold proxy access, or they setup a TOR node.

I suspect you may have issues if you have that IP recycled back to your tablet/phone on other sites and services as well (until it gets dropped from the blacklist).

I appreciate the information Crys, Hopefully I'll get lucky enough to not have that IP in the future.

Thanks!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I appreciate the information Crys, Hopefully I'll get lucky enough to not have that IP in the future.

Thanks!

Did you recently download and consume a raspberry pi?