onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cutler did something I thought wouldn't ever happen...he beat the Packers in Lambeau.

Hopefully he keeps this level of play up.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
It doesn't seem like enough credit is going to the defense with how they are playing...Cutler is definitely playing better and deserves some credit, but the defense has played great and I feel they are an even bigger part of the Bears winning 3 of the last 4 games

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Cutler did something I thought wouldn't ever happen...he beat the Packers in Lambeau.

Hopefully he keeps this level of play up.

He just needs to keep playing well and when he does have a bad game it needs to be fewer and farther between the good starts that he has another bad game. He still hasn't thrown 2 INT in a game this year I believe. Odds on him being able to finish the season that way?

Mitchapalooza

It doesn't seem like enough credit is going to the defense with how they are playing...Cutler is definitely playing better and deserves some credit, but the defense has played great and I feel they are an even bigger part of the Bears winning 3 of the last 4 games
Agreed. Defense hasn't allowed many points at all since the bye.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Agreed. Defense hasn't allowed many points at all since the bye.

They have definitely picked up the pace. Snuffing out Rodgers was fun to watch.

I keep expecting one side of the ball to have a stinker game soon. Hopefully that doesn't happen and the fans get to see the Bears play solid football over the next 5 games.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Fangio has done one hell of a job getting that D to play together. I still am not a fan of the Shaymaker...but our secondary is not the liability that we thought it was going to be. Porter has been playing surprisingly well, Fuller seems to have come out of his slump, and who the hell is the nickel corner who's playing well? Coupled that with the re-surging pass rush and Goldman really coming on, I think the D will play better from here on out.

It's crazy what a great coach can do with average talent

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There be complementary football in Chicago. Whoda thunk it?