Hoyer seems like the only keeper for QB in 2017...

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I thought leading with your helmet was frowned upon...especially with all the protection the QB gets these days

It is, bu without complaining about the shitty ref job from tonight's game, Hoyer was already getting sacked by Peppers and then Matthews came in. It wasn't like the obviously spear, which doesn't get called on CHI QB's either...

Cutler%2Bsmacked.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It is, bu without complaining about the shitty ref job from tonight's game, Hoyer was already getting sacked by Peppers and then Matthews came in. It wasn't like the obviously spear, which doesn't get called on CHI QB's either...

There wasn't a 15 yarder called on the first series when Matthews hit Hoyer in the helmet and then threw him to the ground, so I figured the calls wouldn't go in the Bears favor tonight.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Hoyer took a crown of a helmet directly to the forearm, before he fell to the ground. Given that he was in a Peppers-Matthews sandwich, his forearm pretty much absorbed that helmet spear. It probably broke on contact with the helmet, not the ground.

Yeah on replay I think it was broke before he went to the ground

[VINE]5wJFOIzUYdz[/VINE]

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
cutler sucks in a offense he does know. Cutler will be "fucking awful" in an offense he doesn't know.

Is that worth a trade, losing value, for Pittsburgh?

no, with their running game and the commitment they will have to run the ball, he will have a rating in the 80's. which is much better than Landry Jones.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cutler sucks in a offense he does know. Cutler will be "fucking awful" in an offense he doesn't know.

Is that worth a trade, losing value, for Pittsburgh?

With the weapons the Steelers have I think cutler could come in and be slightly above average.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With the weapons the Steelers have I think cutler could come in and be slightly above average.

I think him not knowing the offense actually helps him. He wont have to think, just know 3 plays. Bell to the left, Bell to the middle, Bell to the right.