My Gawd Cutler sucks

proton

Liked Posts:
Not that I was under any delusion that this mess of a team might crawl back to .500 but I think it's safe to say the Cutler -Fox divorce is final. Both might be gone going into next year.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cutler kills another coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler is bad. The coaching is bad. The o-line is wrecked. This team is bad. I really thought we were 3 years away but this team is more like 5. I didn't believe those who said it was a 5 year deal but they were right.

Bad football.

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
Cutler today: Could be the curse of Clinton.

Seriously the play of Cutler came to a point in the 1st where you almost knew that something will definitely go terribly wrong if he gets the ball in his hands.

If a player was trying to lose on purpose he could not do any worse. That is all you can say about the performance of Cutler for today. The 2nd Int is laughable and before the 1st fumble he should know that he can not hold onto the ball for 10 seconds.

Well, None of the other Teams wants to win the NFC North. So why should the Bears?

Omar

Liked Posts:
He needs more protection. The offensive line and the play calling weren't doing him any favors.

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
He needs more protection. The offensive line and the play calling weren't doing him any favors.

I agree the protection was not good and got worse in the 2nd.

But he still should take care of the ball and should have thrown away the ball instead of trying to force it when under pressure. And dancing around on the Bucs 5 Yard line for 10 seconds is not good either especially when you know that the protection is not that good.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

No, he started just standing there holding the ball too long because he was afraid he would throw it to the wrong:team again. Besides his 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles, his overall accuracy was atrocious as well.

Hopefully he is somewhat better next week as living in NJ that game is turning into my Super Bowl for this year.