Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
:snoop:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We still love the PIB...even though his only contribution these days is bitching about poster's dissatisfaction of the most important position in football.

Its true tho. All he posts is complaints about complaints.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys every think about smoking weed or something? I see that as calming your nerves more than circle jerking about jay Cutler

Bet a higher proportion of your posts are about cutler than any other poster on this board.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bet a higher proportion of your posts are about cutler than any other poster on this board.

Go look through.. I've lost my spot as a top Cutler talker but I'm will to bet you are up there

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Its true tho. All he posts is complaints about complaints.

So do I either post complaints or Cutler? Please make up your mind or at least stop being a mindless sheep with the rest of the kids here

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Go look through.. I've lost my spot as a top Cutler talker but I'm will to bet you are up there

You're kind of a drive by gawker on things Cutler these days. You were a full on "Justice for Jay" supporter back in the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You're kind of a drive by gawker on things Cutler these days. You were a full on "Justice for Jay" supporter back in the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not denying that. Had to hang up the Cape full-time but every once in a while I stop by to kick people in their mouth.

Honestly I'm sick of hearing about Cutler and just can't wait to move on but when the only thread with life is the same people beating a dead horse there is a problem

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its a weird thing, but every thread on this forum has the same people in it. That has nothing to do with cutler

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Its a weird thing, but every thread on this forum has the same people in it. That has nothing to do with cutler

Okay Botfly. Would you like to discuss bowling technique with me than waste both of our times with Cutler or nah?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay Botfly. Would you like to discuss bowling technique with me than waste both of our times with Cutler or nah?
Bowling? Who gives a fuck about bowling? Next, you'll be talking about soccer. Why not just start a thread about world's most boring sports?

I heard when Cutler goes bowling he has to rent 3 lanes cause he can never keep it in his own.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
kind of like you in confidence pick 'em?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bowling? Who gives a fuck about bowling? Next, you'll be talking about soccer. Why not just start a thread about world's most boring sports?

I heard when Cutler goes bowling he has to rent 3 lanes cause he can never keep it in his own.

Both sports are fun and that Cutler joke was whack. You've lost your touch my friend.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
kind of like you in confidence pick 'em?
I'm right where I want to be in that thing right now. It's a marathon not a sprint but I will be sprinting at the end and you will all fall as I zoom right by you.

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
Cutler has a lot in common with Trump. Both are incredibly wealthy due to factors outside of their control (Trump = Daddy's money, Cutler = Cliff Stein), yet at the same time both can lay claim to a "Survivor" label.

Speaking of things not making sense.. Trump made 99.9% of his money himself. Not that it matters.