Who Will Pace Draft With the #1 Overall Pick in 2018?

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
With the news that Pace will be signing The Statue to the largest FA contract in NFL history (10-years/$200M with $180M guaranteed) and the recent re-signing of Butterfingers Bellamy -- Who do you think Pace will draft with the number 1 overall pick in the 2018 draft?

Imagine a dynamic edge rusher blowing right past Massie and just obliterating The Statue. Get out the body bag, it's Connor Shaw to Bellamy Time!!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Guess the 2017 draft fuckery wasnt enough for you

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
With the news that Pace will be signing The Statue to the largest FA contract in NFL history (10-years/$200M with $180M guaranteed) and the recent re-signing of Butterfingers Bellamy -- Who do you think Pace will draft with the number 1 overall pick in the 2018 draft?

Imagine a dynamic edge rusher blowing right past Massie and just obliterating The Statue. Get out the body bag, it's Connor Shaw to Bellamy Time!!

A QB of course since there's a good chance Pace will pass on this class with so many question marks but i'm hoping he still drafts a B.Kaaya or a D.Webb or a N.Peterson and hope we hit the lottery with one.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Nobody because that pick is going to the patriots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace will trade the first rounder for Gould when Connor Barf breaks his hymen in training camp.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Please every one, imagine the following sequence of events:

Von Miller matches up against Bobbie Massie. The Statue hikes the ball. With the speed of lightning, Miller blows past Massie and sets his sights on The Statue. With a top speed of 25 miles per hour and the force of a locomotive - Miller CRUSHES The Statue. Laying motionless, The Statue is quickly surrounded by trainers. Soon flies start to swirl around him. The mortician is called out.

Bears lose, Bears lose.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Von Miller matches up against Bobbie Massie. The Statue hikes the ball. With the speed of lightning, Miller blows past Massie and sets his sights on The Statue. With a top speed of 25 miles per hour and the force of a locomotive - Miller CRUSHES The Statue. Laying motionless, The Statue is quickly surrounded by trainers. Soon flies start to swirl around him. The mortician is called out.

Bears lose, Bears lose.

giraffe-giraffa-camelopardalis-adult-lying-fresh-dead-on-ground-masai-ERBGT4.jpg

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are plenty of qbs with decent upside in this draft. The question is whether any should be taken at number 3. My feeling is if Pace can't be bothered to make an attempt at drafting a high pick qb this year he shouldn't be the one drafting next year.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think we should take a real safe route in both drafts. Only take really fundamentally sound LBs, C's, G's, NTs, maybe a TE and Kicker. There is WAY to much risk involved to ever consider drafting a QB.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Donald and Jackson will certainly cause the hype and trade talks and value you like to be holding at this time of year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bears lose, Bears lose.

We will burn the straw effigy of the Hobbit Logaines and Virginia McCaskey just for dramatic effect, and to be 8 inches taller than him even at 87. I think we should torch it at Bourbanous when everyone is rife with optimism. Just to really put the fan heat on them before the horrendous 2017 schedule that is going to smash us to pieces and get Fox fired, maybe everyone fired. lol.

If we crank it up to burning effigy like after the Gretsky trade like in August...it can just snowball from there.